Form submission complete. You’ll receive a phone call to schedule your vaccine appointment once it becomes available. Please bring a printed and signed copy of the COVID-19 vaccination consent to your appointment.
COVID-19 Vaccine Waiting List
Cigna Medical Group is now administering vaccines. Click the button to add your name to our COVID-19 Vaccine Waiting List.
At Cigna Medical Group, we know this is a challenging time – and we want you to know we’re here to help.
Read below for information about the COVID-19 services and support offered at Cigna Medical Group. Plus, find easy access to reliable resources for additional COVID-19 services and information.
Cigna Medical Group has completed all of the required steps through the Arizona Department of Health Services in order to offer the COVID-19 vaccine, and there will be no cost to you to receive the vaccine.
Cigna Medical Group offers multiple testing options, including:
- Rapid PCR tests, which are considered most accurate in patients who are having symptoms of COVID-19. Results are available in 45 minutes.
Rapid PCR tests are only available at our four urgent care centers, with limited availability.
- Paseo- 5891 W. Eugie Ave., Glendale, AZ 85304
- Phoenix Central- 3003 N. 3rd St., Phoenix, AZ 85012
- Stapley- 1840 S. Stapley Dr., #101 Mesa, AZ 85204
- Sun City- 9069 W. Thunderbird Rd., Peoria, AZ 85381
- PCR tests, which detect RNA (or genetic material) that is specific to the virus and can detect the virus within days of infection, even in those who have no symptoms. Results are available within 2-3 days.
- Antigen tests, which are suitable for point-of-care testing and directly detect the presence or absence of an antigen. This is a blood test, and results are generally available within 1-3 days.
- Drive-through testing at our Phoenix Central location:
3003 N. 3rd St.
Phoenix, AZ 85012
Cigna Medical Group also offers COVID-19 monoclonal antibody infusion therapy. This treatment is for mild-to-moderate COVID-19 in adults 18 and older with positive COVID-19 test results who meet clinical criteria, are at high risk for progressing to severe COVID-19 and/or hospitalization, and can receive the infusion within 10 days of symptom onset. Availability is limited and offered only at our four urgent care centers listed above.
At Cigna Medical Group, nothing is more important to us than the health, safety and well-being of our patients, team members and community. With this in mind, the following safety precautions apply at all Cigna Medical Group health centers:
- Masks are required by all in order to enter.
- All visitors must have their temperature taken upon entry.
- All visitors must distance themselves from one another while sitting in the waiting room.
- Patient visits are limited to one family member or caretaker per patient.
Remember, we’re all in this together. We can all do our part by wearing a mask, staying at least six feet apart, avoiding crowds and washing our hands.
Check your symptoms and risk for COVID-19. Click here
View Maricopa County’s vaccine phase status. Click here
Visit Cigna’s Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource Center. Click here
Visit the CDC website for the most up-to-date answers to your questions about COVID-19 vaccines. Click here