Form submission complete. You’ll receive a phone call to schedule your vaccine appointment once it becomes available. Please bring a printed and signed copy of the COVID-19 vaccination consent to your appointment.
Be a Community of Immunity
At Cigna Medical Group, we want to help you protect yourself, your family and those in your community. Experts agree, getting a COVID-19 vaccine can help.
Starting April 22, 2021, the Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS) and Department of Emergency and Military Affairs (DEMA) will be opening a new indoor COVID-19 Vaccination Point of Distribution (POD) in collaboration with Cigna and the City of Scottsdale at WestWorld . Walk-ins are welcomed. Appointments are encouraged, but not required. If you’re on the Cigna Medical Group waiting list, you can register to receive a vaccine appointment through the State of Arizona website or simply show up.1
COVID-19 Vaccination POD at WestWorld of Scottsdale
Here is some important information you should know:
- Walk-ins are welcomed; appointments are encouraged but not required.
- Up to 5,000 vaccinations per day will be available to the community.2
- The POD will be open seven days a week from 7am to 5pm starting April 22, 2021.3
- You do not have to be a Cigna plan member or Cigna Medical Group patient to receive your vaccine.
- Vaccines are free of charge to eligible individuals.4
Vaccine appointments are encouraged but not required, and will be booked through the State of Arizona, not Cigna Medical Group. If you do not have computer access or need help registering, call 844.542.8201.
Cigna Medical Group offers multiple testing options, including:
- Rapid PCR tests, which are considered most accurate in patients who are having symptoms of COVID-19. Results are available in 45 minutes.
Rapid PCR tests are only available at our four urgent care centers, with limited availability.
- Paseo - 5891 W. Eugie Ave., Glendale, AZ 85304
- Phoenix Central - 3003 N. 3rd St., Phoenix, AZ 85012
- Stapley - 1840 S. Stapley Dr., #101 Mesa, AZ 85204
- Sun City - 9069 W. Thunderbird Rd., Peoria, AZ 85381
- PCR tests, which detect RNA (or genetic material) that is specific to the virus and can detect the virus within days of infection, even in those who have no symptoms. Results are available within 2-3 days.
- Antigen tests, which are suitable for point-of-care testing and directly detect the presence or absence of an antigen. This is a blood test, and results are generally available within 1-3 days.
- Drive-through testing at our Phoenix Central location:
3003 N. 3rd St.
Phoenix, AZ 85012
Cigna Medical Group also offers COVID-19 monoclonal antibody infusion therapy. This treatment is for mild-to-moderate COVID-19 in adults 18 and older with positive COVID-19 test results who meet clinical criteria, are at high risk for progressing to severe COVID-19 and/or hospitalization, and can receive the infusion within 10 days of symptom onset. Availability is limited and offered only at our four urgent care centers listed above.
At Cigna Medical Group, nothing is more important to us than the health, safety and well-being of our patients, team members and community. With this in mind, the following safety precautions apply at all Cigna Medical Group health centers:
- Masks are required by all in order to enter.
- All visitors must have their temperature taken upon entry.
- All visitors must distance themselves from one another while sitting in the waiting room.
- Patient visits are limited to one family member or caretaker per patient.
Remember, we’re all in this together. We can all do our part by wearing a mask, staying at least six feet apart, avoiding crowds and washing our hands.
Check your symptoms and risk for COVID-19. Click here
View Maricopa County’s vaccine phase status. Click here
Visit Cigna’s Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource Center. Click here
Visit the CDC website for the most up-to-date answers to your questions about COVID-19 vaccines. Click here
1If you prefer to receive your vaccine from Cigna Medical Group, we will provide you with a vaccine when available, however, this may take several weeks and/or months.
2We do not know which of the three FDA-authorized COVID-19 vaccines will be available.
3This is a walk-in clinic, not a drive-through, and is handicap accessible. Dates and hours of operation could change.
4If you are insured, your insurance may be billed but at no cost to you. No one can be denied a vaccine if they are unable to pay a vaccine administration fee.