With no network requirements, an Indemnity plan can serve your organization no matter where your sites are located.
About the Network Savings Program
Employees can reduce their out-of-pocket costs if they use a provider who participates in the Network Savings Program. The Network Savings Program delivers claim cost savings on many health care providers and facilities that may not covered by our current networks.
Typical Plan Structure
Your plan will vary based on what you discuss with your local Cigna representative, but here is a basic summary of how Indemnity plans typically work:
- No network requirements for health care providers or facilities
- Claims must be filed for all covered services
- Preferred rates for providers who participate in the Network Savings Program
- Referrals are not required to see a specialist
- Cost control through flexible plan designs and utilization management
Benefits of Cigna Medical Plans
- 24/7/365 live customer service, when and where employees need it
- Award-winning digital tools for employees, including the myCigna® mobile app
- Worldwide coverage for emergencies
- Option for employers to offer consumer driven health plan (CDHP) accounts, including health reimbursement accounts (HRAs,) health savings accounts (HSAs), and flexible spending accounts (FSAs) (available with most plan types)
- Option for employers to bundle pharmacy, behavioral health, dental, and more
- Optional health and wellness incentive programs to encourage and reward employees
- Self-funded and fully insured funding options for employers, if applicable
- Dedicated client service team
Product availability may vary by location and plan type and is subject to change. All group health insurance policies and health benefit plans contain exclusions and limitations. For costs and complete details of coverage, contact your Cigna representative. Cigna Indemnity plans are insured and/or administered by Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company. Policy forms: OK - HP-APP-1 et al., OR - HP-POL38 02-13, TN - HP-POL43/HC-CER1V1 et al.