For security reasons, Cigna.com no longer supports your browser version. Please update your browser, or use an alternative browser such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Mozilla Firefox for the best Cigna.com experience.
By collaborating closely with providers, hospitals, and health systems, Cigna is working together to make the changes that are necessary to help create more effective health care delivery.
We are committed to working with hospitals and health systems to leverage our understanding of health and help improve patient care and outcomes.
How we help providers:
- Reward providers for improving quality, affordability and patient experience
- Help manage patient population with engagement solutions
- Improve practice economics, so providers and delivery systems can thrive
- Enable physicians to focus on patient-centered care
How we help customers:
- Provide access to local, value-based care
- Coordinate care to help ensure customers are active in managing their condition or disease
How we help employers:
- Make providers accountable for quality to help decrease wasted health care dollars
- Offer population health management solutions to help address serious and costly health issues sooner
Traditional network relationship
Any provider in a Cigna network (e.g., OAP. PPO, HMO, POS) that is not in a value-based payment program
Enhanced network relationship
Expanded fee for service, cost and quality tools, clinical data sharing and flexible network solutions (e.g., LocalPlus® networks; Cigna Care Network®)
Engaged in a value-based payment contract, including quality bonus and cost targets, embedded care resources for coordination, and data aggregation and exchange (e.g., Cigna Collaborative Care® program, MSSP)
Delivery system alliance
Network product created around a value-based payment relationship or co-investment through joint venture/other business model (e.g., St. Joseph Hoag Health, Scripps, HealthCare Partners)
By leveraging our unique strengths as well as the competencies of our company, CareAllies, we can help your organization improve quality, affordability and experience of care. Learn more about CareAllies© Solutions