How to Join a Cigna Dental Network
- Call or email Cigna
To start the online application process, call at 1 (800) Cigna24 (244-6224) or 1 (800) 280-9622, or send an email with your name, office name and office address to DentistEnrollment@cigna.com.
- Provide your credentials
Use Cigna's e-onboarding tool to complete, sign and submit all required documents electronically, including:
- W-9 form
- Current dental license
- Current drug enforcement agency (DEA) certificate (not required for orthodontists)
- Certificate of specialty training (if applicable)
- Current professional liability policy declarations page
- We then work with you to explore our network options and help find the best fit for your practice
Cigna offers multiple products and network options for you to consider.
- Our Welcome to the Cigna network!
Once all your paperwork is complete and you are approved and credentialed, you will receive an email letting you know that you have been approved and when your effective date is.
When it’s time to be recredentialed, Cigna will notify you that it’s time to start the process and will provide you with clear instructions.