For security reasons, Cigna.com no longer supports your browser version. Please update your browser, or use an alternative browser such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Mozilla Firefox for the best Cigna.com experience.
How to Join a Cigna Dental Network
- Call or email Cigna
To start the online application process, call at 1 (800) Cigna24 (244-6224) or 1 (800) 280-9622, or send an email with your name, office name and office address to email@example.com.
- Provide your credentials
You can submit your credentials electronically using the Council for Affordable Quality Health Care (CAQH) Universal Credentialing DataSource, One Healthport/Medversant, or Cigna's e-onboarding tool. If your application already exists in CAQH or One Healthport/Medversant, with your permission we will access it to gather most of the information we need:
- W-9 form
- Current dental license
- Current drug enforcement agency (DEA) certificate (not required for orthodontists)
- Certificate of specialty training (if applicable)
- Current professional liability policy declarations page
- We then work with you to explore our network options and help find the best fit for your practice
Cigna offers multiple products and network options for you to consider.
- Welcome to the Cigna network
Once all your paperwork is complete and you are approved and credentialed, you will receive an email letting you know that you have been approved and when your effective date is.
When it’s time to be recredentialed, Cigna will notify you that it’s time to start the process and will provide you with clear instructions.