on the go
Customer-Friendly Website Makes it Easy to Manage Health and Fitness at home or on the go
When you’re better informed, it can help you make better choices. We make it easy to get health information. Want to find out how to improve your fitness or eat better? Our online tools can help you stay active and take care of your health.
Our personalized website, www.myCigna.com, provides many online tools with information to help you make more informed health decisions. Besides plan information, you can:
- Eat healthy – with our online Nutrition Coaching Program.
- Get and stay fit – increase your energy and fitness with the Apps and Activities feature on the My Health tab. It recommends health-related apps and activities based on your health goals.
- Manage a health condition –My Health Assistant, our interactive coaching program, can help you make big health changes by breaking down goals into small, easy to manage steps.
- Manage your claims and balances – with your Recent Claims Activity and Plan Tracker tools.
- Find a doctor or service – our quality and cost-efficiency tools help you find a network doctor and hospital within your cost range and quality preference.
- Research costs for medical– the Cost Estimator Tool helps you research the total costs of specific procedures in your local area. The estimates are personalized to reflect your out-of-pocket costs.
On the go? Not a problem
You can download our free, personalized smartphone mobile app.* With the app, you can access your information on the go – such as get medical ID card information, check account balances, review medical claims, find doctors and hospitals, compare prescription drug costs and more. You can even use your phone’s GPS service to get directions to your provider’s office. And everything is presented in real-time, offering you accurate, up-to-date account information.
Get it now:
*The downloading and use of the myCigna mobile app is subject to the terms and conditions of the app and the online stores from which it is downloaded. Standard mobile phone carrier and data usage charges apply.
The Apple logo is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Live Customer Support 24/7/365 So we're there when you need us
Have a question about a claim? Wondering about a health condition? Feeling sick but away on business? You can call us at midnight, over the weekend, or on a holiday. We can help you find the answers to your questions. We're on the clock for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. No answering service. You speak to a live customer service representative or health specialist, who is a nurse.
Stay Connected to Your Health
Listen Up: Podcasts
Maybe you’d rather listen to news about health and wellness. If so, check out our audio library where you can browse and download popular health-related podcasts. We cover hundreds of topics – to help you learn more and feel better.
Cigna in the News
Learn more about us - and how we make your health our priority –located in one convenient spot at our Cigna Newsroom.
Personal Health Record
Tracking and managing your personal health is easy with Cigna. We give you access to a Personal Health Record from WebMD.com. You can keep track of your medical and pharmacy claims, store health-related documents and easily access your health history anytime.
We're Easy to Understand
Some say ancillary provider. We say nurse.
Some say formulary. We say drug list.
Some say adjudicate. We say process.
Simple, clear, straightforward. That’s the way we speak to you about benefits. We work hard to make sure that we’re both on the same page. One way we do that is with our award-winning* Explanation of Benefits. It’s designed to highlight the information we feel is most important to you. In a way that’s easy to understand. It will show you discounts, amount already paid and the percentage of savings. And if you’d rather not get another piece of mail, you can easily request online-only Explanation of Benefits by managing your document preferences on myCigna.com.
*Cigna won 2nd place, overall, in Dalbar’s 2014 Trends and Best Practices in EOB Statements.