Skip to main navigation
Skip to main content
Skip to footer
For Individuals & Families:
For Individuals & Families
Explore coverage through work
How to Buy Health Insurance
Types of Dental Insurance
Open Enrollment vs. Special Enrollment
See all topics
Shop for Medicare plans
Find a Doctor
Log in to myCigna
Make a Wise Decision
- Alpha-Fetoprotein (AFP) Test
- Bone Biopsy
- Bone Marrow Aspiration and Biopsy
- Bone Scan
- Breast Biopsy
- Breast Cancer (BRCA) Gene Test
- Breast Exam
- Breast Self-Awareness
- Cancer Antigen 125 (CA-125) Test
- Carcinoembryonic Antigen (CEA) Test
- Digital Rectal Examination
- Endometrial Biopsy
- Gallium Scan
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) Test
- Lactic Acid Dehydrogenase (LDH) Test
- Lung Cancer Screening: Low-Dose Spiral CT Scan
- Lymph Node Biopsy
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) of the Breast
- Pap Test
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
- Progesterone Test
- Prostate Biopsy
- Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA) Test
- Radioactive Iodine Uptake Test
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
- Sigmoidoscopy (Anoscopy, Proctoscopy)
- Skin Biopsy
- Stool Tests for Colorectal Cancer
- Testicular Examination and Testicular Self-Examination
- Testicular Ultrasound
- Thyroid Biopsy
- Thyroid Scan
- Basal Cell Skin Cancer: Should I Have Surgery?
- Breast Cancer Risk: Should I Have a BRCA Gene Test?
- Breast Cancer Screening and Dense Breasts: What Are My Options?
- Breast Cancer Screening: When Should I Start Having Mammograms?
- Breast Cancer: Should I Have Breast Reconstruction After a Mastectomy?
- Breast Cancer: Should I Have Breast-Conserving Surgery or a Mastectomy?
- Breast Cancer: Should I Have Chemotherapy for Early-Stage Breast Cancer?
- Breast Cancer: What Should I Do if I'm at High Risk?
- Colorectal Cancer: Which Screening Test Should I Have?
- HPV: Should My Child Get the Vaccine?
- Lung Cancer: Should I Have Screening?
- Ovarian Cancer: Should I Have My Ovaries Removed to Prevent Ovarian Cancer?
- Prostate Cancer Screening: Should I Have a PSA Test?
- Prostate Cancer: Should I Choose Active Surveillance?
- Prostate Cancer: Should I Have Radiation or Surgery for Localized Prostate Cancer?
- Cancer: Controlling Cancer Pain
- Cancer: Controlling Nausea and Vomiting From Chemotherapy
- Lymphedema: Managing Lymphedema
- Skin Cancer: Protecting Your Skin
Current as of: February 28, 2023
Author: Healthwise Staff
Clinical Review Board: All Healthwise education is reviewed by a team that includes physicians, nurses, advanced practitioners, registered dieticians, and other healthcare professionals.
To learn more about Healthwise, visit Healthwise.org.
© 1995-2023 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.