Skip to main navigation
Skip to main content
Skip to footer
For Individuals & Families:
For Individuals & Families
Explore coverage through work
How to Buy Health Insurance
Types of Dental Insurance
Open Enrollment vs. Special Enrollment
See all topics
Shop for Medicare plans
Find a Doctor
Log in to myCigna
Sexual and Reproductive Organs
Sexual and Reproductive Organs
Make a Wise Decision
- Antisperm Antibody Test
- Bacterial Vaginosis Tests
- Biopsy of Genital Warts (Human Papillomavirus)
- Breast Biopsy
- Breast Exam
- Breast Self-Awareness
- Breast Ultrasound
- Cancer Antigen 125 (CA-125) Test
- Chlamydia Tests
- Contraction Stress Test
- Digital Rectal Examination
- Endometrial Biopsy
- Estrogen Test
- Fertility Awareness
- Fetal Fibronectin Test
- Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH) Test
- Gonorrhea Test
- Herpes Tests
- Home Pregnancy Tests
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Test of the Cervix
- Hysterosalpingogram (HSG)
- KOH Preparation
- Luteinizing Hormone (LH) Test
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) of the Abdomen
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) of the Breast
- Pap Test
- Pelvic Exam
- Pelvic Ultrasound
- Progesterone Test
- Prostate Biopsy
- Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA) Test
- Semen Analysis
- Sperm Penetration Tests
- Syphilis Tests
- Testicular Biopsy
- Testicular Examination and Testicular Self-Examination
- Testicular Scan
- Testicular Ultrasound
- Testosterone Test
- Tests for Erection Problems
- Vaginal Self-Examination (VSE)
- Vaginal Wet Mount
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding: Should I Have a Hysterectomy?
- Breast Cancer Risk: Should I Have a BRCA Gene Test?
- Breast Cancer Screening and Dense Breasts: What Are My Options?
- Breast Cancer Screening: When Should I Start Having Mammograms?
- Breast Cancer: Should I Have Breast Reconstruction After a Mastectomy?
- Breast Cancer: Should I Have Breast-Conserving Surgery or a Mastectomy?
- Breast Cancer: Should I Have Chemotherapy for Early-Stage Breast Cancer?
- Breast Cancer: What Should I Do if I'm at High Risk?
- Breastfeeding: Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
- Circumcision: Should I Keep My Son's Penis Natural?
- Endometriosis: Should I Have a Hysterectomy and Oophorectomy?
- Endometriosis: Should I Use Hormone Therapy?
- Enlarged Prostate: Should I Have Surgery?
- Enlarged Prostate: Should I Take Medicine?
- Erection Problems: Should I Take Medicine?
- Erection Problems: Should I Try Inserted or Injected Medicines?
- Fertility Problems: Should I Be Tested?
- Fertility Problems: Should I Have a Tubal Procedure or In Vitro Fertilization?
- HPV: Should I Get the Vaccine?
- HPV: Should My Child Get the Vaccine?
- Hysterectomy and Oophorectomy: Should I Use Estrogen Therapy (ET)?
- Hysterectomy: Should I Also Have My Ovaries Removed?
- Infertility: Should I Have Treatment?
- Inguinal Hernia: Should I Have Surgery Now, or Should I Wait?
- Menopause: Should I Use Hormone Therapy (HT)?
- Miscarriage: Should I Have Treatment to Complete a Miscarriage?
- Ovarian Cancer: Should I Have My Ovaries Removed to Prevent Ovarian Cancer?
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse: Should I Have Surgery?
- Prostate Cancer Screening: Should I Have a PSA Test?
- Prostate Cancer: Should I Choose Active Surveillance?
- Prostate Cancer: Should I Have Radiation or Surgery for Localized Prostate Cancer?
- STI Testing: Should I Get Tested for a Sexually Transmitted Infection?
- Uterine Fibroids: Should I Have Surgery?
- Uterine Fibroids: Should I Have Uterine Fibroid Embolization?
- Uterine Fibroids: Should I Use GnRH-A Therapy?
- Menopause: Managing Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Cramps: Relieving Pain
Current as of: August 2, 2022
Author: Healthwise Staff
Medical Review:Adam Husney MD - Family Medicine & Martin J. Gabica MD - Family Medicine
To learn more about Healthwise, visit Healthwise.org.
© 1995-2023 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.