Skip to main navigation
Skip to main content
Skip to footer
For Individuals & Families:
For Individuals & Families
Explore coverage through work
How to Buy Health Insurance
Types of Dental Insurance
Open Enrollment vs. Special Enrollment
See all topics
Shop for Medicare plans
Find a Doctor
Log in to myCigna
Make a Wise Decision
- Abdominal Ultrasound
- Abdominal X-Ray
- Albumin Urine Test
- Basic Metabolic Panel
- Bladder Stress Test in Women
- Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN) Test
- Body Fluids Tests
- Calcium (Ca) in Urine Test
- Chlamydia Tests
- Chloride (Cl) Test
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
- Computed Tomography (CT) Scan of the Body
- Creatinine and Creatinine Clearance Tests
- Electrolyte Panel
- Gonorrhea Test
- Home Test for Urinary Tract Infections
- Intravenous Pyelogram (IVP)
- Kidney Biopsy
- Kidney Scan
- Kidney Stone Analysis
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) of the Abdomen
- Pelvic Exam
- Pelvic Ultrasound
- Phosphate in Blood Test
- Phosphate in Urine Test
- Post-Void Residual Urine Test
- Potassium (K) in Blood Test
- Potassium (K) in Urine Test
- Prostate Biopsy
- Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA) Test
- Retrograde Pyelogram for Kidney Stones
- Sodium (Na) in Blood Test
- Sodium (Na) in Urine Test
- Syphilis Tests
- Total Serum Protein Test
- Uric Acid in Blood Test
- Uric Acid in Urine Test
- Urine Culture
- Urine Test
- Urodynamic Tests
- Uroflowmetry Test
- Voiding Cystourethrogram
- Advance Care Planning: Should I Stop Kidney Dialysis?
- Circumcision: Should I Keep My Son's Penis Natural?
- Enlarged Prostate: Should I Have Surgery?
- Enlarged Prostate: Should I Take Medicine?
- Kidney Failure: Should I Start Dialysis?
- Kidney Failure: What Type of Dialysis Should I Have?
- Kidney Failure: When Should I Start Dialysis?
- Kidney Stones: Should I Have Lithotripsy to Break Up the Stone?
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse: Should I Have Surgery?
- Prostate Cancer Screening: Should I Have a PSA Test?
- Prostate Cancer: Should I Choose Active Surveillance?
- Prostate Cancer: Should I Have Radiation or Surgery for Localized Prostate Cancer?
- Stress Incontinence in Women: Should I Have Surgery?
- Kidney Disease: Changing Your Diet
- Kidney Stones: Preventing Kidney Stones Through Diet
Current as of: March 1, 2023
Author: Healthwise Staff
Medical Review:Adam Husney MD - Family Medicine & Martin J. Gabica MD - Family Medicine
To learn more about Healthwise, visit Healthwise.org.
© 1995-2023 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.