Shop for Plans
Plans through your employer
- Learn about the medical, dental, pharmacy, behavioral, and voluntary benefits your employer may offer.
- Explore coverage through work
- How to Buy Health Insurance
- Types of Dental Insurance
- Open Enrollment vs. Special Enrollment
- See all topics
Looking for Medicare coverage?
- Shop for Medicare plans
Shop for Plans
Shop for Plans
Link to Our Site Using a Cigna Healthcare Logo
Would you like to place a link to Cigna.com on your own website using our "Tree of Life" logo? To apply, follow the simple steps below.
- Print these instructions for easy reference.
- Open the Linking License Agreement [PDF] and Linking License Application Form [PDF].
- Print out both pages.
- Read the Linking License Agreement carefully.
- If you accept the terms of the Agreement, insert your company name and the name and title of the company officer signing the Agreement in the Licensee signature block at the end of the Agreement.
- Please be sure that the officer of the company whose name you have inserted signs the Agreement in the Licensee signature block at the end of the Agreement.
- Fill in all the blanks on the Linking Application Form.
- Fax the completed pages to: Linking License Administrator at 215.761.5609. You'll receive an e-mail response within ten business days. If your request for a linking license is accepted, we'll attach an approved Cigna HealthcareSM logo/Service Mark, instructions for correct usage, and instructions for submitting a screen shot (or link to a staging site) for our review and approval prior to use
I want to...
Secure Member Sites
The Cigna Group Information
Product availability may vary by location and plan type and is subject to change. All health insurance policies and health benefit plans contain exclusions and limitations. For costs and details of coverage, review your plan documents or contact a Cigna Healthcare representative.
All Cigna Healthcare products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of The Cigna Group Corporation, including Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Cigna HealthCare of Arizona, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of Georgia, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of Illinois, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of North Carolina, Inc. and Cigna HealthCare of Texas, Inc. Group health insurance and health benefit plans are insured or administered by CHLIC, Connecticut General Life Insurance Company (CGLIC), or their affiliates (see a listing of the legal entities that insure or administer group HMO, dental HMO, and other products or services in your state). Accidental Injury, Critical Illness, and Hospital Care plans or insurance policies are distributed exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of The Cigna Group Corporation, are administered by Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, and are insured by either (i) Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company (Bloomfield, CT); (ii) Life Insurance Company of North America (“LINA”) (Philadelphia, PA); or (iii) New York Life Group Insurance Company of NY (“NYLGICNY”) (New York, NY), formerly known as Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York. The Cigna Healthcare name, logo, and other Cigna Healthcare marks are owned by Cigna Intellectual Property, Inc. LINA and NYLGICNY are not affiliates of The Cigna Group.