Link to Our Site Using a Cigna Logo
Would you like to place a link to
- Print these instructions for easy reference.
- Open the
Linking License Agreement [PDF]and Linking License Application Form [PDF].
- Print out both pages.
- Read the Linking License Agreement carefully.
- If you accept the terms of the Agreement, insert your company name and the name and title of the company officer signing the Agreement in the Licensee signature block at the end of the Agreement.
- Please be sure that the officer of the company whose name you have inserted signs the Agreement in the Licensee signature block at the end of the Agreement.
- Fill in all the blanks on the Linking Application Form.
- Fax the completed pages to: Linking License Administrator at 215.761.5609. You'll receive an e-mail response within ten business days. If your request for a linking license is accepted, we'll attach an approved Cigna logo/Service Mark, instructions for correct usage, and instructions for submitting a screen shot (or link to a staging site) for our review and approval prior to use
I want to...
Secure Member Sites
Cigna Company Information
Individual and family medical and dental insurance plans are insured by Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company (CHLIC), Cigna HealthCare of Arizona, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of Illinois, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of Georgia, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of North Carolina, Inc., Cigna HealthCare of South Carolina, Inc., and Cigna HealthCare of Texas, Inc. Group health insurance and health benefit plans are insured or administered by CHLIC, Connecticut General Life Insurance Company (CGLIC), or their affiliates (see
All insurance policies and group benefit plans contain exclusions and limitations. For availability, costs and complete details of coverage, contact a licensed agent or Cigna sales representative. This website is not intended for residents of New Mexico.