Link to Our Site with a Cigna Logo
Would you like to place a link to Cigna.com on your own website using Cigna's "Tree of Life" logo? To apply, follow the simple steps below.
- Print these instructions for easy reference.
- Open the Linking License Agreement (PDF) and Linking License Application Form (PDF).
- Print out both pages.
- Read the Linking License Agreement carefully.
- If you accept the terms of the Agreement, insert your company name and the name and title of the company officer signing the Agreement in the Licensee signature block at the end of the Agreement.
- Please be sure that the officer of the company whose name you have inserted signs the Agreement in the Licensee signature block at the end of the Agreement.
- Fill in all the blanks on the Linking Application Form.
- Fax the completed pages to: Linking License Administrator at 215.761.5609. You'll receive an e-mail response within ten business days. If your request for a linking license is accepted, we'll attach an approved Cigna logo/Service Mark, instructions for correct usage, and instructions for submitting a screen shot (or link to a staging site) for our review and approval prior to use.