CIGNA LIFE INSURANCE
WE SEE LIFE DIFFERENTLY.
Resources to help employers and their employees live their best lives - and be more financially prepared.
Life insurance needs vary by individual circumstances and many of us don't like to talk about it. But, the reality is, having the right amount of life insurance is important. That's why we've developed resources to help employees (and their families).
Did you know?
- Among those with life insurance, 1 in 5 say they don’t have enough.1
- About 1 in 5 of those who don’t own life insurance don’t know how much coverage they should have.1
- Most consumers overestimate the cost of life insurance coverage by more than 3x its actual cost.1
- Millennials in particular really overestimate the cost of life insurance by more than 5x the actual cost.1
- You can designate the following beneficiary/beneficiaries to be recipients of your life insurance policy:
- For future care of your pets (through a will)
- Religious organization or church (through a will)
- Your alma mater
- Set aside money for a life celebration (through a will)
- 61% of people don't buy (or buy additional) life insurance because they have other financial priorities.1
1.LIMRA, "2018 Insurance Barometer Study." 2018
Product availability may vary by location and plan type and is subject to change. Group Term Life insurance policies may contain exclusions, limitations, reduction of benefits, and terms under which the policies may be continued in force or discontinued. For costs and complete details of coverage, contact your Cigna representative. Policy form: TL-004700 et al.
All Cigna products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Life Insurance Company of North America and Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York (New York, NY) and Connecticut General Life Insurance CompanyThe Cigna name, logo, and other Cigna marks are owned by Cigna Intellectual Property, Inc.