Shop for PlansMedicare Overview
Member Resources and ServicesOverview
- Customer Forms
- Find Your Plan Documents
- Health Risk Assessment
- Premium Payment Options
- Provider and Pharmacy Directories
Online Access to Your Plan
- myCigna gives you one-stop access to your coverage, claims, ID cards, providers, and more.
- Log in to myCigna
Eligibility & EnrollmentOverview
Shop for Plans
Shop for Plans
Eligibility & Enrollment
Eligibility & Enrollment
Cigna Healthcare Medicare Plans
Medicare Open Enrollment is here. Cigna Healthcare has flexible coverage options to fit all needs and lifestyles. Enroll today (deadline Dec. 7).
Turning 65 and feeling like a Medicare rookie? Earvin “Magic” Johnson is in the same court. We can help. Get coached on Medicare.
Paid actor portrayal.
Shop and compare Medicare plans now
Find coverage that's right for you in a few simple steps.Take the quiz
Shop Medicare Plans and Coverage
Medicare Supplement Insurance Policies*
Reasons to choose Cigna Healthcare for your Medicare Coverage
Popular Coverage Options
Guidance from Start to Finish
No Additional Cost Programs and Services1
Access Your Benefits Anytime, Anywhere
Experience You Trust
How can we help?
New to Medicare
Learn the basics of Medicare and how it all works—before you shop.
Explore health and wellness topics focused on older adults.
Already a Cigna Healthcare customer? Access your Medicare benefits and services.
Enrolling in a Plan
Find out when and how you can enroll in a Cigna Healthcare Medicare plan.
‡ Selecting these links will take you away from Cigna Healthcare Medicare plans.
* Insured by American Retirement Life Insurance Company, Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Cigna National Health Insurance Company or Loyal American Life Insurance Company. In North Carolina, these plans are insured by Cigna National Health Insurance Company. In Kansas, insured by Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Cigna National Health Insurance Company, and Loyal American Life Insurance Company. American Retirement Life Insurance Company is not available to residents of Kansas. In Illinois, Maryland, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Utah, insured by Cigna National Health Insurance Company domiciled in Ohio. In Idaho and New Mexico, insured by Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company.
1 These programs are NOT insurance and do not provide reimbursement for financial losses. Some restrictions may apply. Programs and services may be added or discontinued at any time. Customers are required to pay the entire discounted charge for any discounted products or services available through these programs. The Healthy Rewards program is provided by Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company. Programs are provided through third party vendors who are solely responsible for their products and services. Program availability may vary by location, and are not available where prohibited by law.
2 Across all lines of business. The Cigna Group Annual Reports
Notice for persons eligible for Medicare because of disability:
In the following states, all Medicare Supplement plans are available to persons eligible for Medicare because of disability: California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Vermont, and Wisconsin.
Tennessee Medicare Supplement Policy Forms
Plan A: CNHIC-MS-AA-A-TN; Plan F: CNHIC-MS-AA-F-TN; Plan G: CNHIC-MS-AA-G-TN; Plan N: CNHIC-MS-AA-N-TN.
Something went wrongWe were unable to load NTM Campaign Modal, please try again later.
Customer Plan Links
Other Cigna Healthcare Websites
Medicare Advantage and Medicare Part D Policy Disclaimers
Cigna Healthcare products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of The Cigna Group. The Cigna Healthcare names, logos, and marks, including THE CIGNA GROUP and CIGNA HEALTHCARE are owned by The Cigna Group Intellectual Property, Inc. Subsidiaries of The Cigna Group contract with Medicare to offer Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO plans and Part D Prescription Drug Plans (PDP) in select states, and with select State Medicaid programs. Enrollment in a Cigna Healthcare product depends on contract renewal.
To file a marketing complaint, contact Cigna Healthcare or call 1-800-MEDICARE (
Medicare Supplement Policy Disclaimers
Medicare Supplement website content not approved for use in: Oregon.
AN OUTLINE OF COVERAGE IS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST. We'll provide an outline of coverage to all persons at the time the application is presented.
Our company and agents are not connected with or endorsed by the U.S. Government or the federal Medicare program. This is a solicitation for insurance. An insurance agent may contact you. Premium and benefits vary by plan selected. Plan availability varies by state. Medicare Supplement policies are underwritten by Cigna National Health Insurance Company, Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, American Retirement Life Insurance Company or Loyal American Life Insurance Company. Each insurer has sole responsibility for its own products.
The following Medicare Supplement Plans are available to persons eligible for Medicare due to disability: Plan A in Arkansas, Connecticut, Indiana, Maryland, Oklahoma, Texas, and Virginia; Plans A, F, and G in North Carolina; and Plans C and D in New Jersey for individuals aged 50-64. Medicare Supplement policies contain exclusions, limitations, and terms under which the policies may be continued in force or discontinued. For costs and complete details of coverage, contact the company.
This website is designed as a marketing aid and is not to be construed as a contract for insurance. It provides a brief description of the important features of the policy. Please refer to the policy for the full terms and conditions of coverage.
In Kentucky, Plans A, F, G, HDG, N are available under Cigna National Health Insurance Company, Plans A, F, G, HDF, N are available under Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company and Plans A, B, C, D, F, G, N are available under Loyal American Life Insurance Company.
Kansas Disclosures, Exclusions and Limitations
Medicare Supplement Policy Forms: Plan A: CNHIC-MS-AA-A-KS, CNHIC-MS-AO-A-KS; Plan F: CNHIC-MS-AA-F-KS, CNHIC-MS-AO-F-KS; Plan G: CNHIC-MS-AA-G-KS, CNHIC-MS-AO-G-KS; Plan N: CNHIC-MS-AA-N-KS, CNHIC-MS-AO-N-KS
Exclusions and Limitations:
The benefits of this policy will not duplicate any benefits paid by Medicare. The combined benefits of this policy and the benefits paid by Medicare may not exceed one-hundred percent (100%) of the Medicare Eligible Expenses incurred. This policy will not pay benefits for the following:
(1) the Medicare Part B Deductible;
(2) any expense which You are not legally obligated to pay; or services for which no charge is normally made in the absence of insurance;
(3) any services that are not medically necessary as determined by Medicare;
(4) any portion of any expense for which payment is made by Medicare or other government programs (except Medicaid); or for which payment would have been made by Medicare if You were enrolled in Parts A and B of Medicare;
(5) any type of expense not a Medicare Eligible Expense except as provided previously in this policy;
(6) any deductible, Coinsurance or Co-payment not covered by Medicare, unless such coverage is listed as a benefit in this policy; or
(7) Preexisting Conditions: We will not pay for any expenses incurred for care or treatment of a Preexisting Condition for the first six (6) months from the effective date of coverage. This exclusion does not apply if You applied for and were issued this policy under guaranteed issue status; if on the date of application for this policy You had at least six (6) months of prior Creditable Coverage; or, if this policy is replacing another Medicare Supplement policy and a six (6) month waiting period has already been satisfied. Evidence of prior coverage or replacement must have been disclosed on the application for this policy. If You had less than six (6) months prior Creditable Coverage, the Preexisting Conditions limitation will be reduced by the aggregate amount of Creditable Coverage. If this policy is replacing another Medicare Supplement policy, credit will be given for any portion of the waiting period that has been satisfied.