CODING & DOCUMENTATION EDUCATION FOR HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS
- Clinicians are encouraged to document to the highest level of specificity and to incorporate the concept of laterality when applicable. For a complete listing of ICD-10 changes please click here.
Educational Resources for Providers
- 360 Exam Resources
- Benefits of the 360 Exam - Why this annual exam is important!
- Printable Resource Guides
- On-Demand 360 Educational Training
- General Coding and Documentation Resources (Accurate coding and documentation = Better care)
- On-Demand Accredited CME
- For a calendar of live disease specific webinar events - Click Here!
- Disease-Specific Clinical Flyers
- Quick Reference ICD-10 Guide for primary care clinicians
ICD-10 Resource Center
|Title of Resource||Click to Launch!|
|Road to ICD-10 CMS Guide|
|ICD-9 to ICD-10 Conversion Tool|
ICD-10 Clinical Concepts for Specific Clinicians
|Stay Informed with ICD-10 Updates|
|ICD-10 Resources for Specific Clinical Conditions|
Cigna-HealthSpring's Mission statement is To Improve the Health, Well-Being and Sense of Security of the People that we Serve.
** Providers must be diligent about confirming the accuracy of their diagnoses and ensure that their diagnosis and coding practices comply with all applicable legal requirements **
** Failure to address recurrent diagnosis inaccuracies can, in some cases, result in administrative sanctions and potential financial penalties **
This web site uses files in Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (pdf). This format is particularly useful for forms or newsletter where you expect the document to be printed and the layout and formatting need to be preserved on the screen or printer. To view or print these files, you must install the free Adobe Reader. Get Adobe Reader here.