CODING & DOCUMENTATION EDUCATION FOR HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS
The annual comprehensive examination completion for 2018 is underway. This webpage has all of the necessary educational resources to help you complete an accurate and complete 360, EMR 360, and/or enhanced Encounter exam.
Educational Resources for Providers
- 360 Exam Resources
- Benefits of the 360 Exam - Why this annual exam is important!
- Printable Resource Guides
- On-Demand 360 Education
- Established Providers: View a 16 minute recorded WebEx designed for providers that have prior experience completing the 360, EMR 360, or Enhanced Encounter
- New Providers: View a 36 minute recorded WebEx designed for providers who do not yet have experience completing the 360, EMR 360, or Enhanced Encounter
- General coding and documentation tips
- Disease-Specific Training Sessions
- Find live disease-specific webinar events
- Watch recorded training sessions on the Cigna University Learning Management System. For a list of offerings, enter "HSMCP" in the Find Learning search engine.
- Disease Specific Clinical Flyers
- Population Health Resources
ICD-10 Resource Center
- Quick Reference ICD-10 Guide for primary care clinicians
- ICD-9 to ICD-10 Conversion Tool
- ICD-10 Clinical Concepts for Specific Clinicians
Cigna-HealthSpring's Mission Statement Is:
"To Help the People we Serve Improve their Health, Well-Being and Sense of Security."
** Providers must be diligent about confirming the accuracy of their diagnoses and ensure that their diagnosis and coding practices comply with all applicable legal requirements **
** Failure to address recurrent diagnosis inaccuracies can, in some cases, result in administrative sanctions and potential financial penalties **
This web site uses files in Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (pdf). This format is particularly useful for forms or newsletter where you expect the document to be printed and the layout and formatting need to be preserved on the screen or printer. To view or print these files, you must install the free Adobe Reader. Get Adobe Reader here.