Medicare Part D Pharmacy Options
The Cigna-HealthSpring Rx plan contracts with approximately 64,000 network pharmacies throughout the country, including major retail pharmacy chains and independent pharmacies. This network gives you convenient access to pharmacies in your area.
Cigna-HealthSpring's Pharmacy/Drug Search Tool allows you to get an estimate for your prescription drug costs. Prices provided through this tool are estimates and can differ from actual costs when a prescription is dispensed.
- View our comprehensive pharmacy directory: English / en Español
- Request a directory be mailed to you.
Mail Order Pharmacies (Home Delivery)
Preferred Mail Order Pharmacy
- Walmart Home Delivery Pharmacy (800) 236-7563 (TTY 711)
Standard Network Mail Order Pharmacies
- Catamaran Home Delivery (888) 625-5488 (TTY 711)
- Cigna Home Delivery Pharmacy (800) 835-3784 (TTY 711)
- Walgreens Home Delivery Pharmacy (800) 345-1985 (TTY 711)
Cigna-HealthSpring offers Home Delivery options for your maintenance medications. You can choose Walmart Home Delivery Pharmacy and you will receive preferred cost-shares. There are also other Home Delivery options available where you will receive standard cost shares. View the Home Delivery options available to you.
Over 32,000 Preferred Network Pharmacies
- We want you to pay the lowest price possible for your medications. When you choose to get your medications at one of these retail pharmacies, you’ll typically pay much less.
And with so many retail pharmacies with preferred cost-shares, finding one is easy:
|AccessHealth pharmacies||Fred Meyer||Osco|
|Acme Savon||Fred's Pharmacy||Owen's|
|Albertsons Market||Fry's Food Stores||Pick n' Save Pharmacy|
|Albertsons Osco||Gerbes||Price Chopper|
|Albertsons Sav-On||Giant Eagle||QFC|
|Bartell Drugs||Harveys Supermarket||Safeway|
|Bel Air||Health Mart pharmacies||Shaw’s Osco|
|BI-LO Pharmacy||H-E-B Pharmacy||Shop 'n Save|
|Brookshire Brothers||Hen House||Shoppers|
|Brookshire's Food & Pharmacy||Hy-Vee||ShopRite Pharmacy|
|Copps Pharmacy||Jay C||Star Osco|
|Cigna Medical Group (AZ)||Jewel-Osco||Super 1 Pharmacies|
|City Market||King Soopers||The Pharmacy at Livingwell - Gallatin|
|Copps Pharmacy||Kmart Pharmacy||Tom Thumb|
|Dillons||Leader Drug Stores||Vons|
|Discount Drug Mart||Mariano's Pharmacy||Walgreens|
|Duane Reade||Market Street||Walmart Pharmacy|
|EPIC Pharmacy Network||Medicap Pharmacy||Wegmans|
|Farm Fresh||Medicine Shoppe||Weis Markets|
|Food 4 Less||Meijer||Winn-Dixie Pharmacy|
|Food Lion||Metro Market Pharmacy|
Where can I get my prescriptions filled?
- You will need to go to one of the pharmacies within the network, except in unusual circumstances or emergencies. Going out-of-network will cost more.
- All you need to do is present your Cigna-HealthSpring prescription drug card at the retail pharmacy. You can also get your routine maintenance prescription medications through a mail-order pharmacy.
When can you use a pharmacy that is not in the plan’s network?
- Your prescription may be covered in certain situations. Generally, we cover drugs filled at an out-of-network pharmacy only when you are not able to use a network pharmacy.
What are the circumstances when Cigna-HealthSpring would cover prescriptions filled at an out-of-network pharmacy?
Generally, we cover drugs filled at an out-of-network pharmacy only when you are not able to use a network pharmacy. Here are the circumstances when we would cover prescriptions filled at an out-of-network pharmacy:
- You travel outside the plan’s service area and run out of, or lose, covered Part D drugs, or become ill and need a covered Part D drug and cannot access a network pharmacy.
- You are unable to obtain a covered Part D drug in a timely manner within the service area because, for example, there is no network pharmacy within a reasonable driving distance that provides 24 hour service.
- You are filling a prescription for a covered Part D drug and that particular drug is not regularly stocked at an accessible network retail or mail-order pharmacy.
- The Part D drugs are dispensed by an out-of-network institution-based pharmacy while in an emergency facility, provider-based clinic, outpatient surgery, or other outpatient setting.
In these situations, please check first with Customer Service to see if there is a network pharmacy nearby.
For up-to-date information about our network pharmacies, including pharmacies with preferred cost-sharing, please call 1-855-391-2556 (TTY 711) or consult the Online Pharmacy Directory.
FIND THE RIGHT PLAN
Need help choosing the
Medicare plan that's
right for you?
Already know which
Medicare plan is
right for you?