CIGNA-HEALTHSPRING RX SECURE PLAN
Cigna-HealthSpring Rx Secure plan is designed for Medicare members who receive Extra Help or need basic protection to lower their drug costs. Review plan details and highlights below. Use the links on the right sidebar to view and/or download Plan Documents.
Consider a Cigna-HealthSpring Rx Secure plan if you’re looking for:
- Basic protection
- $0 to $2 copays (for all Tier 1 drugs at preferred network pharmacies)
- Comprehensive drug list
- Broad pharmacy network with 32,000 preferred pharmacies
- Standard gap coverage
Cigna-HealthSpring is part of Cigna, a global health services company that serves 80 million customers worldwide. Cigna supports customers throughout all the stages of life, from the working years to the Medicare years.
This Medicare prescription drug plan features:
- Retail pharmacies with Preferred and Standard cost sharing.
- Standard Gap Coverage.
- Extensive drug coverage - Our plans cover over 3,000 medications and most of the common medications for folks on Medicare.
- A national network of over 64,000 retail pharmacies, so it's easier to fill your prescriptions.
- Over 32,000 preferred network pharmacies, including large chains as well as local pharmacies to support your individual choice. Access to a team of Medicare Part D experts who can answer your medication questions and work with you and your doctor to find lower cost alternatives to brand-name drugs - saving you money.
Plan has standard gap coverage. You pay a percentage of the cost for brand drugs (35%) or generic drugs (44%). (does not apply if you are receiving Extra Help).
After out-of-pocket costs for your Part D drugs reach $5,000 you pay the higher of 5% of covered drug costs or $3.35 (generic or brands treated as generic) and $8.35 (all other drugs).
Premiums, copays, coinsurance and deductibles may be less based on your Medicaid eligibility category and/or the level of Extra Help you receive. Please contact the plan for further details.
This information is not a complete description of benefits. Contact the plan for more information.
Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply.
Benefits, premiums and/or co-payments/co-insurance may change on January 1 of each year.
The formulary, and/or pharmacy network, and/or provider network may change at any time. You will receive notice when necessary.
Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-star rating system. Star Ratings are calculated each year and may change from one year to the next.
ATTENTION: If you speak languages other than English, language assistance services, free of charge, are available to you. Call 1(800)222-6700 (TTY - 711) 8am - 8pm local time. Translations of this alternate language tagline can be found here.
You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium.
Cigna-HealthSpring Rx Secure (PDP) has a network of pharmacies. You must generally use network pharmacies to fill your prescriptions for covered Part D drugs.
Medicare beneficiaries may also enroll in Cigna-HealthSpring Rx Secure (PDP) through the CMS Medicare Online Enrollment Center located at http://www.medicare.gov.
State Premium Table
Free Interpreter Services