HISPANICS / LATINOS
When surveying Hispanics, we found that health care affordability is the top concern. While Latinos value information about managing health benefits, few find the information easy to understand.
Key survey findings:
- Only half of Hispanics believe health care is affordable.
- More than half of Latinos (66%) find information about health benefits confusing.
- Hispanics value 24/7 customer service more than other groups.
- Latinos are more likely to rely on recommendations from friends and family about their health.
Resources you might be interested in:
- Tips for saving on health care
- Learn more about health disparities in the Latino community
- Connect with helpful resources on our Twitter and Facebook pages.