Benefit Choices for Cigna Voluntary Customers Will Be Even Easier this Enrollment Season
- Whether online, by phone or on paper, enrollment options will be easy to understand
- Upgraded online enrollment system supports Cigna Voluntary's mission to provide industry-leading customer service
BLOOMFIELD, Conn., September 15, 2011 - Cigna is launching a suite of voluntary benefit services available now for the annual fall benefits enrollment season. The services include an online enrollment system that lets customers sign up quickly and access easy-to-understand educational resources.
"Cigna Voluntary is focused on providing flexible services that help individuals select voluntary benefits such as disability, accident, and life insurance combined with the best customer experience," said Michael Witwer, vice president, Cigna Voluntary. "Our online, telephone, and personalized paper enrollment options demonstrate this commitment. Employer-clients can reduce administration costs, and employees can save time and use educational resources to make informed choices."
Called Smart Benefit ChoicesSM, Cigna's web-based educational resource uses true-to-life, interactive scenarios that allows voluntary customers to select a benefit plan that matches a personalized profile that reflects their individual situation.
Cigna also provides a toll-free call center for customers who need help with their enrollment. Customers can get answers to general or technical questions and even enroll over the phone. On-site benefit experts, who provide benefit education sessions, are also available.
Today's Cigna Voluntary portfolio includes core voluntary term life, disability, accident, dental, vision, and group universal life as well as limited medical offerings. For more information, visit http://www.cignavoluntary.com
Cigna (NYSE: CI) is a global health service and financial company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. Cigna Corporation's operating subsidiaries in the United States provide an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy and vision care benefits, as well as group life, accident and disability insurance. Cigna maintains sales capability in 30 countries and jurisdictions and has approximately 66 million customer relationships throughout the world. All products and services are provided exclusively by such operating subsidiaries and not by Cigna Corporation. Such operating subsidiaries include Life Insurance Company of North America, Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York, Connecticut General Life Insurance Company and Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company. To learn more about Cigna, visit www.cigna.com. To sign up for email alerts or an RSS feed of company news, log on to http://www.cigna.com/newsroom/rss. Also, follow us on Twitter at @cigna, visit Cigna's YouTube channel at http://www.youtube.com/cigna and listen to Cigna's podcast series with healthy tips and information at http://www.cigna.com/podcasts or by searching "Cigna" in iTunes.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna Employees Kick Off $25 Million Healthier Kids For Our Future Initiative By Combatting Childhood Hunger Globally
- Cigna Corporation’s Fourth Quarter 2018 Earnings Release Details
- Cigna Brings Together Queen Latifah, Nick Jonas and Ted Danson to Encourage Everyone to Take Control of Both Their Physical and Emotional Health
- Cigna Statement on the Passing of Jim Rogers, Former Duke Energy CEO, and Cigna Board Member
- Cigna Completes Combination with Express Scripts, Establishing a Blueprint to Transform the Health Care System
- Cigna Corporation Announces Appearance at the 37th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference