Cigna Announces Appearance at the Annual Credit Suisse Healthcare Conference
BLOOMFIELD, Conn., November 08, 2011 - Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) announced today that Ralph J. Nicoletti, EVP & Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Annual Credit Suisse Healthcare Conference on Thursday, November 10, 2011 in Phoenix, AZ.
Cigna's presentation is expected to begin at approximately 4:00 p.m. PST. Investors, analysts, and the general public are invited to listen to the presentation free over the Internet via webcast by visiting http://www.Cigna.com and clicking on Investors, then the Event Calendar link.
To listen to this presentation live on the Internet, visit http://www.Cigna.com at least 15 minutes prior to the presentation (to download and install any necessary audio software).
Cigna (NYSE: CI) is a global health service and financial company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. Cigna Corporation's operating subsidiaries in the United States provide an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy and vision care benefits, as well as group life, accident and disability insurance. Cigna maintains sales capability in 30 countries and jurisdictions and has almost 70 million customer relationships throughout the world. All products and services are provided exclusively by such operating subsidiaries and not by Cigna Corporation. Such operating subsidiaries include Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York, Connecticut General Life Insurance Company and Life Insurance Company of North America. To learn more about Cigna, visit www.Cigna.com. To sign up for email alerts or an RSS feed of company news, log on to http://www.cigna.com/newsroom/rss. Also, follow us on Twitter at @Cigna, visit Cigna's YouTube channel at http://www.youtube.com/Cigna and listen to Cigna's podcast series with healthy tips and information at http://www.Cigna.com/podcasts or by searching "Cigna" in iTunes.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna Affordable Care Act Health Plans to Expand into 63 New Counties Across North Carolina for 2021
- Cigna Leads Industry in 2020 Dow Jones Sustainability Indices
- Veterans Recovery Resources of Mobile Receives $100,000 Cigna Foundation Grant to Provide Mental Health Services to Area Veterans
- Cigna Corporation Announces Appearance at the Wolfe Research Healthcare Conference
- Cigna Reports Third Quarter 2020 Performance, Raises Revenue Guidance
- Cigna and Earvin "Magic" Johnson Join Forces to Combat Health Disparities and Support Minority and Women-Owned Businesses