Cigna Announces Appearance at the Goldman Sachs 32nd Annual Global Healthcare Conference
PHILADELPHIA, June 03, 2011 - Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) announced today that David Cordani, President and CEO, Cigna Corp., will present at the Goldman Sachs 32nd Annual Global Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, June 8, 2011 in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA.
Cigna's presentation is expected to begin at approximately 8:40 a.m. PDT. Investors, analysts, and the general public are invited to listen to the presentation free over the Internet via webcast by visiting http://www.cigna.com and clicking on Investors, then the Event Calendar link.
To listen to this presentation live on the Internet, visit http://www.cigna.com at least 15 minutes prior to the presentation (to download and install any necessary audio software).
Cigna Corporation is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. Cigna's operating subsidiaries provide health and related benefits to customers throughout the United States and around the world, including health care products and services, life, accident and disability insurance, and expatriate benefits. As of December 31, 2010, Cigna Corp. and its subsidiaries had shareholders' equity of $6.7 billion. Full year 2010 revenues totaled $21.3 billion. To learn more about Cigna, visit http://www.cigna.com.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna Health Services Business Pioneers an Innovative Solution to Affordably Bring Life-Changing Therapies to Patients
- Cigna, Express Scripts Implement Emergency Procedures for People Affected by Hurricane Dorian
- Cigna Foundation Helps Expand Trauma Counseling Services With $68,000 Grant to Pace Center for Girls
- Cigna Corporation Announces Appearance at the 2019 Morgan Stanley Healthcare Conference
- Cigna Foundation Announces Availability of $5 Million in Grants to Reduce Child Food Insecurity
- Cigna Corporation Announces Appearance at the Wells Fargo 2019 Healthcare Conference