Cigna Announces Appearance at the Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference
BLOOMFIELD, Conn., September 07, 2011 - Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) announced today that David M. Cordani, President and CEO, will present at the Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, September 14, 2011 in New York, NY.
Cigna's presentation is expected to begin at approximately 9:10 a.m. EDT. Investors, analysts, and the general public are invited to listen to the presentation free over the Internet via webcast by visiting http://www.cigna.com and clicking on Investors, then the Event Calendar link.
To listen to this presentation live on the Internet, visit http://www.cigna.com at least 15 minutes prior to the presentation (to download and install any necessary audio software).
Cigna Corporation is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. Cigna's operating subsidiaries provide health and related benefits to customers throughout the United States and around the world, including health care products and services, life, accident and disability insurance, and expatriate benefits. As of December 31, 2010, Cigna Corp. and its subsidiaries had shareholders' equity of $6.7 billion. Full year 2010 revenues totaled $21.3 billion. To learn more about Cigna, visit http://www.cigna.com.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna Corporation’s Second Quarter 2018 Earnings Release Details
- Mark McClellan, M.D. Appointed to Cigna Board of Directors
- Cigna Fights Hunger Campaign Recognized with Hunger Hero Award by Feeding Children Everywhere
- Diversity Best Practices Presents Cigna's Asian/South Asian CRG with Above and Beyond Award
- Cigna Intensifies Effort to Curtail Opioid Epidemic by Confronting Opioid Addiction and Overdose in U.S. Communities
- Cigna Corporate Responsibility Report Highlights Key Environmental, Social, Governance Efforts