Cigna Corporation Announces Second and Third Quarter 2011 Earnings Release Dates
PHILADELPHIA, July 08, 2011 - Cigna Corporation (NYSE:CI) will release its second quarter 2011 financial results on Thursday, August 4, 2011 and third quarter 2011 financial results on Thursday, November 3, 2011.
Second Quarter 2011 financial results will be released no later than 6:30 a.m. Eastern Time (ET). Management will review these results and the full year outlook for 2011 on a conference call beginning at 8:30 a.m. ET that same morning. The call-in numbers for the conference call are as follows:
(888) 239-5247 (Domestic)
(913) 312-1514 (International)
(888) 203-1112 (Domestic)
(719) 457-0820 (International)
It is strongly suggested you dial in to the conference call by 8:15 a.m. ET on August 4th. The operator will periodically provide instructions regarding the call. A replay of the call will be available from 12:30 p.m. ET on Thursday, August 4th until 11:59 p.m. ET on Thursday, August 18, 2011. Additionally, the conference call will be available on a live Internet web cast at http://www.cigna.com under Investors, Event Calendar section or at http://www.fulldisclosure.com. Please note that this feature will be in listen-only mode.
Anyone listening to the Cigna call and/or web cast is encouraged to read Cigna's 2010 Annual Report to Shareholders, 2010 Form 10-K and other reports on file with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including the Cautionary Statement and discussion of risk factors and on Cigna's historical results of operations and financial condition.
A copy of the company's news release and financial supplement will be available online at http://www.cigna.com under Investors, Most Recent Disclosures section, no later than 6:30 a.m. ET on August 4th.
To ensure fair dissemination of information, no inquiries regarding Cigna's results should be made to the Investor Relations Department until after the conference call on August 4, 2011.
Cigna Corporation is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. Cigna's operating subsidiaries provide health and related benefits to customers throughout the United States and around the world, including health care products and services, life, accident and disability insurance, and expatriate benefits. As of December 31, 2010, Cigna Corp. and its subsidiaries had shareholders' equity of $6.6 billion. Full year 2010 revenues totaled $21.3 billion. To learn more about Cigna, visit http://www.cigna.com.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna Waives Customer Cost-Sharing For COVID-19 Treatment And Deploys Clinical Teams To Increase Virtual Care Capacity
- Cigna Makes It Easier For Hospitals To Focus On COVID-19 By Helping Accelerate Patient Transfers
- Cigna Expands Benefits To Support And Protect Its Workforce In Response To COVID-19
- Cigna Corporation Announces Pricing Terms of Tender Offers for up to $1.45 billion in Aggregate Principal Amount of Outstanding Notes
- Cigna Corporation Announces Early Results of Tender Offers for up to $1.45 billion in Aggregate Principal Amount of Outstanding Notes
- Cigna Takes Additional Actions To Protect Customers And Communities Against COVID-19