Cigna Corporation to Host Investor Day on March 11, 2011
PHILADELPHIA, March 01, 2011 - Cigna Corporation (NYSE:CI) will be hosting its Investor Day on Friday, March 11, 2011 at The New York Stock Exchange, New York, NY from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time. The day's agenda includes brief remarks by Cigna's management team followed by interactive panel discussions with question and answer sessions.
The event will be accessible on a live Internet web cast at http://www.cigna.com under the Investors, Event Calendar section.
Cigna also announced the following earnings release dates for the remainder of this year:
|First Quarter, 2011:||Thursday, May 5, 2011|
|Second Quarter, 2011:||Thursday, August 4, 2011|
|Third Quarter, 2011:||Thursday, November 3, 2011|
Cigna Corporation is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. Cigna's operating subsidiaries provide health and related benefits to customers throughout the United States and around the world, including health care products and services, life, accident and disability insurance, and expatriate benefits. As of December 31, 2010, Cigna Corp. and its subsidiaries had shareholders' equity of $6.6 billion. Full year 2010 revenues totaled $21.3 billion. To learn more about Cigna, visit http://www.cigna.com.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna Takes Action To Combat The Rise Of Loneliness And Improve Mental Wellness In America
- Cigna Named Among “Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality” For Eighth Year in a Row
- Cigna Corporation's Fourth Quarter 2019 Earnings Release Details
- Cigna Adds Crozer-Keystone Health System to its Medicare Network in Pennsylvania
- Cigna And Oscar Announce Strategic Partnership To Offer Differentiated Health Solutions To Small Businesses In Select U.S. Markets
- Cigna Ventures Invests in Two Breakthrough Companies to Accelerate Digital Health Innovation and Connect Customers to Care Anywhere, Anytime