Cigna Corporation to Host Investor Day on March 11, 2011
PHILADELPHIA, March 01, 2011 - Cigna Corporation (NYSE:CI) will be hosting its Investor Day on Friday, March 11, 2011 at The New York Stock Exchange, New York, NY from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time. The day's agenda includes brief remarks by Cigna's management team followed by interactive panel discussions with question and answer sessions.
The event will be accessible on a live Internet web cast at http://www.cigna.com under the Investors, Event Calendar section.
Cigna also announced the following earnings release dates for the remainder of this year:
|First Quarter, 2011:||Thursday, May 5, 2011|
|Second Quarter, 2011:||Thursday, August 4, 2011|
|Third Quarter, 2011:||Thursday, November 3, 2011|
Cigna Corporation is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. Cigna's operating subsidiaries provide health and related benefits to customers throughout the United States and around the world, including health care products and services, life, accident and disability insurance, and expatriate benefits. As of December 31, 2010, Cigna Corp. and its subsidiaries had shareholders' equity of $6.6 billion. Full year 2010 revenues totaled $21.3 billion. To learn more about Cigna, visit http://www.cigna.com.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna + Oscar Helps Small Business Owners who Recognize that a Healthy Workforce is the Key to a Vibrant Business in COVID-19 Environment
- Priority Health and Cigna Form Strategic Alliance to Make Quality Health Care More Affordable and Accessible for Michigan Employers and Customers
- Cigna Donates $75,000 to the City of Memphis to Fund COVID-19 Testing for Underserved Communities
- Cigna, Huntsville Hospital Health System Reach Agreement to Provide Value-Based Care to Medicare Advantage Customers in Northern Alabama
- Cigna Foundation Announces Availability Of $5 Million In Grants To Address Children's Mental Health, Childhood Hunger
- Cigna Expands and Extends Its COVID-19 Relief Efforts for Medicare Advantage and Individual and Family Plans