Cigna Corporation to Host Investor Day on March 11, 2011
PHILADELPHIA, March 01, 2011 - Cigna Corporation (NYSE:CI) will be hosting its Investor Day on Friday, March 11, 2011 at The New York Stock Exchange, New York, NY from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time. The day's agenda includes brief remarks by Cigna's management team followed by interactive panel discussions with question and answer sessions.
The event will be accessible on a live Internet web cast at http://www.cigna.com under the Investors, Event Calendar section.
Cigna also announced the following earnings release dates for the remainder of this year:
|First Quarter, 2011:||Thursday, May 5, 2011|
|Second Quarter, 2011:||Thursday, August 4, 2011|
|Third Quarter, 2011:||Thursday, November 3, 2011|
Cigna Corporation is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. Cigna's operating subsidiaries provide health and related benefits to customers throughout the United States and around the world, including health care products and services, life, accident and disability insurance, and expatriate benefits. As of December 31, 2010, Cigna Corp. and its subsidiaries had shareholders' equity of $6.6 billion. Full year 2010 revenues totaled $21.3 billion. To learn more about Cigna, visit http://www.cigna.com.
Other articles in News Releases:
- New Cigna Research Reveals Many Americans Are More Stressed, Less Rested and Spending Less Time with Family and Friends
- Cigna Employees Go Local to Improve Health of Their Communities
- Cigna Foundation Commits $100,000 to Help High School Students Make Healthier Choices through Peer Health Exchange
- PBMI Recognizes Cigna with Excellence Award for Cost Containment
- Cigna Declares Annual Dividend
- HIMSS ’19: Data-Driven Tools from Cigna and Express Scripts Boost Access to Real-Time Prescription Savings Opportunities