Cigna Corporation to Host Investor Day on March 11, 2011
PHILADELPHIA, March 01, 2011 - Cigna Corporation (NYSE:CI) will be hosting its Investor Day on Friday, March 11, 2011 at The New York Stock Exchange, New York, NY from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time. The day's agenda includes brief remarks by Cigna's management team followed by interactive panel discussions with question and answer sessions.
The event will be accessible on a live Internet web cast at http://www.cigna.com under the Investors, Event Calendar section.
Cigna also announced the following earnings release dates for the remainder of this year:
|First Quarter, 2011:||Thursday, May 5, 2011|
|Second Quarter, 2011:||Thursday, August 4, 2011|
|Third Quarter, 2011:||Thursday, November 3, 2011|
Cigna Corporation is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. Cigna's operating subsidiaries provide health and related benefits to customers throughout the United States and around the world, including health care products and services, life, accident and disability insurance, and expatriate benefits. As of December 31, 2010, Cigna Corp. and its subsidiaries had shareholders' equity of $6.6 billion. Full year 2010 revenues totaled $21.3 billion. To learn more about Cigna, visit http://www.cigna.com.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna Launches Evernorth To Accelerate Delivery Of Innovative And Flexible Health Service Solutions
- John Webb Named Cigna Market President for West Tennessee/Arkansas/Mississippi
- Cigna Expands Offerings for Individuals - Increasing Access to Quality Care in More Communities Across the Country
- Cigna and Dignity Health Reach Agreement on Access to Affordable, Quality Care in California and Nevada
- Cigna Corporation Announces Appearance at the 2020 Morgan Stanley Healthcare Conference
- Cigna Names Noelle Eder, Global Chief Information Officer