Cigna Corporation to Host Investor Day on March 11, 2011
PHILADELPHIA, March 01, 2011 - Cigna Corporation (NYSE:CI) will be hosting its Investor Day on Friday, March 11, 2011 at The New York Stock Exchange, New York, NY from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time. The day's agenda includes brief remarks by Cigna's management team followed by interactive panel discussions with question and answer sessions.
The event will be accessible on a live Internet web cast at http://www.cigna.com under the Investors, Event Calendar section.
Cigna also announced the following earnings release dates for the remainder of this year:
|First Quarter, 2011:||Thursday, May 5, 2011|
|Second Quarter, 2011:||Thursday, August 4, 2011|
|Third Quarter, 2011:||Thursday, November 3, 2011|
Cigna Corporation is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. Cigna's operating subsidiaries provide health and related benefits to customers throughout the United States and around the world, including health care products and services, life, accident and disability insurance, and expatriate benefits. As of December 31, 2010, Cigna Corp. and its subsidiaries had shareholders' equity of $6.6 billion. Full year 2010 revenues totaled $21.3 billion. To learn more about Cigna, visit http://www.cigna.com.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna's U.S. Loneliness Index Provides Actionable Insights for Improving Body and Mind Health
- Cigna Ranked First in the Health Care Industry for Supporting Healthy Communities and Families
- Cigna Foundation Supports Social Connectivity through $150,000 Grant to FiftyForward
- Cigna Collaboration Helps Santa Clara County IPA (SCCIPA) Improve Quality and Lower Costs
- Cigna Corporation Announces Appearance at the Goldman Sachs 40th Annual Global Healthcare Conference
- Cigna Named to CR Magazine 100 Best Corporate Citizens for Fifth Consecutive Year