Cigna Hiring in Plano
- Cigna has openings for 87 new employees in Plano
- Company holding a career fair and open house on July 28
PLANO, Texas, July 21, 2011 - Cigna's office in Plano is recruiting for 87 new employees to join its Integrated Personal Health and Your Health FirstSM team. The company is seeking nurses, behavioral clinicians, health educators, personal advocates and others for leadership roles at competitive salaries and benefits.
There is a career fair and open house for those interested in the positions from 3 to 7 p.m. on Thursday July 28 at Cigna's office at 1640 Dallas Parkway.
Cigna's health professionals help the company's customers manage all components of their health conditions, including medication adherence, understanding and managing risk factors and getting appropriate preventive care. Members of Cigna's Integrated Personal Health Team and Your Health FirstSM team build personal relationships with the people they serve to best understand their unique health issues and provide individualized support.
"We will be seeking people who have compassion and the drive to work with people to find ways to be healthier. Our new hires will be on the front lines helping people reach their optimum level of health," said Susan Gaca, Cigna operations director. "They will get extensive training so they can deliver excellent service."
The opportunities in Plano are a part of a recruitment effort in many areas of the country. Growing demand for Cigna's services means more employees are needed to help customers improve their health, well-being and sense of security.
Cigna is committed to diversity and offers benefits including health and dental coverage. Its employees are active in the community.
Cigna (NYSE: CI) is a global health service and financial company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. Cigna Corporation's operating subsidiaries in the United States provide an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy and vision care benefits, as well as group life, accident and disability insurance. Cigna offers products and services in 29 countries and jurisdictions and has more than 66 million customer relationships throughout the world. All products and services are provided exclusively by such operating subsidiaries and not by Cigna Corporation. Such operating subsidiaries include Life Insurance Company of North America, Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York, and Connecticut General Life Insurance Company. To learn more about Cigna, visit www.cigna.com. To sign up for email alerts or an RSS feed of company news, log on to http://www.cigna.com/newsroom/rss. Also, follow us on Twitter at @cigna, visit Cigna's YouTube channel at http://www.youtube.com/cigna and listen to Cigna's podcast series with healthy tips and information at http://www.cigna.com/podcasts or by searching "Cigna" in iTunes.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna Waives Customer Cost-Sharing For COVID-19 Treatment And Deploys Clinical Teams To Increase Virtual Care Capacity
- Cigna Makes It Easier For Hospitals To Focus On COVID-19 By Helping Accelerate Patient Transfers
- Cigna Expands Benefits To Support And Protect Its Workforce In Response To COVID-19
- Cigna Corporation Announces Pricing Terms of Tender Offers for up to $1.45 billion in Aggregate Principal Amount of Outstanding Notes
- Cigna Corporation Announces Early Results of Tender Offers for up to $1.45 billion in Aggregate Principal Amount of Outstanding Notes
- Cigna Takes Additional Actions To Protect Customers And Communities Against COVID-19