Cigna Lifting Pharmacy Restrictions for Those Affected by Hurricane Irene
Cigna (NYSE:CI) announced today that it is temporarily lifting certain pharmacy restrictions in order to aid individuals who could be affected by Hurricane Irene.
People insured by Cigna in North Carolina, Virginia, Washington D. C., Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, Connecticut and Maine will be able to refill prescriptions early without prior approval. The change will be in effect from today through Monday, August 29. Cigna will be monitoring the effects of the storm and is also ready to modify other medical policies as needed to help our customers.
Customers with questions or concerns are encouraged to call the customer service phone number on their Cigna ID card or the Cigna nationwide customer service telephone number at 1.800.Cigna24 (1.800.244.6224) for additional information about the waiver.
Cigna (NYSE: CI) is a global health service and financial company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. Cigna Corporation's operating subsidiaries in the
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna Furthers its Commitment to Help Curb the National Opioid Epidemic
- Cigna Named to Corporate Responsibility Magazine’s 100 Best Corporate Citizens List for Fourth Consecutive Year
- Cigna Corporation Announces Appearance at the 2018 Bank of America Merrill Lynch Health Care Conference
- New Cigna Simple File Alerts Consumers to Additional Benefit Payouts
- Cigna Reports Strong First Quarter 2018 Results, Raises Outlook
- New Cigna Study Reveals Loneliness at Epidemic Levels in America