Cigna Lifting Pharmacy Restrictions for Those Affected by Hurricane Irene
Cigna (NYSE:CI) announced today that it is temporarily lifting certain pharmacy restrictions in order to aid individuals who could be affected by Hurricane Irene.
People insured by Cigna in North Carolina, Virginia, Washington D. C., Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, Connecticut and Maine will be able to refill prescriptions early without prior approval. The change will be in effect from today through Monday, August 29. Cigna will be monitoring the effects of the storm and is also ready to modify other medical policies as needed to help our customers.
Customers with questions or concerns are encouraged to call the customer service phone number on their Cigna ID card or the Cigna nationwide customer service telephone number at 1.800.Cigna24 (1.800.244.6224) for additional information about the waiver.
Cigna (NYSE: CI) is a global health service and financial company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. Cigna Corporation's operating subsidiaries in the
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna and UPMC Pinnacle Reach Agreement to Keep Quality Care Affordable in Southcentral Pennsylvania
- Cigna Expands Stakeholder and Community Support, Reports Second Quarter 2020 Performance
- Cigna Supports Pipeline of Urban Superintendents with $250,000 Grant to School of Education
- Cigna and Memorial Hermann Reach Agreement to Keep Quality Care Affordable
- Cigna Takes Action To Combat Systemic Racism And Improve Equity And Equality
- Aparna Abburi To Lead Growth Of Cigna Medicare Advantage Business