Cigna Lifting Pharmacy Restrictions for Those Affected by Hurricane Irene
Cigna (NYSE:CI) announced today that it is temporarily lifting certain pharmacy restrictions in order to aid individuals who could be affected by Hurricane Irene.
People insured by Cigna in North Carolina, Virginia, Washington D. C., Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, Connecticut and Maine will be able to refill prescriptions early without prior approval. The change will be in effect from today through Monday, August 29. Cigna will be monitoring the effects of the storm and is also ready to modify other medical policies as needed to help our customers.
Customers with questions or concerns are encouraged to call the customer service phone number on their Cigna ID card or the Cigna nationwide customer service telephone number at 1.800.Cigna24 (1.800.244.6224) for additional information about the waiver.
Cigna (NYSE: CI) is a global health service and financial company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. Cigna Corporation's operating subsidiaries in the
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna Makes It Easier For Hospitals To Focus On COVID-19 By Helping Accelerate Patient Transfers
- Cigna Expands Benefits To Support And Protect Its Workforce In Response To COVID-19
- Cigna Corporation Announces Pricing Terms of Tender Offers for up to $1.45 billion in Aggregate Principal Amount of Outstanding Notes
- Cigna Corporation Announces Early Results of Tender Offers for up to $1.45 billion in Aggregate Principal Amount of Outstanding Notes
- Cigna Takes Additional Actions To Protect Customers And Communities Against COVID-19
- Cigna Covers Cost Of Coronavirus Tests For Customers