Cigna Names Randy Herndon Vice President of New Business Sales
05 January 2011
- More than 30 years of experience in the insurance, consulting and brokerage industries
- Will serve business clients in Colorado, Utah, Wyoming and New Mexico
DENVER - Jan. 5, 2010 - Cigna has appointed Randy Herndon as vice president of new business sales for the Mountain States Region.
As Cigna's senior regional sales leader for region, Herndon will be responsible for growing business and improving customer service for businesses with 250 or more employees.
"We are delighted that Randy has joined the Cigna team," said Tom Dameron, president and general manager for Cigna, Mountain States region. "His 30 years of experience in this market and his extensive background in the health care industry will help Cigna build stronger relationships with clients and brokers."
Herndon joins Cigna with considerable health care industry experience. He was most recently with Aon where he served as senior vice president and regional sales leader and the Denver office market leader. Prior to AON, he was with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Colorado.
Herndon earned a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration and an MBA from the University of Denver.
Cigna (NYSE: CI) is a global health service and financial company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. Cigna Corporation's operating subsidiaries in the United States provide an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy and vision care benefits, as well as group life, accident and disability insurance. Cigna offers products and services in over 27 countries and jurisdictions and has approximately 60 million customer relationships throughout the world. All products and services are provided exclusively by such operating subsidiaries and not by Cigna Corporation. To learn more about Cigna, visit www.cigna.com. To sign up for email alerts or an RSS feed of company news, log on to http://www.cigna.com/newsroom/rss. Also, follow us on Twitter at @cigna, visit Cigna's YouTube channel at http://www.youtube.com/cigna and listen to Cigna's podcast series with healthy tips and information at http://www.cigna.com/podcasts or by searching "Cigna" in iTunes.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna Employees Go Local to Improve Health of Their Communities
- Cigna Foundation Commits $100,000 to Help High School Students Make Healthier Choices through Peer Health Exchange
- PBMI Recognizes Cigna with Excellence Award for Cost Containment
- Cigna Declares Annual Dividend
- HIMSS ’19: Data-Driven Tools from Cigna and Express Scripts Boost Access to Real-Time Prescription Savings Opportunities
- Cigna Transition to Value-Based Health Care Results in $600 Million in Medical Cost Savings