Cigna Corporation Announces Appearance at the Barclays Capital Global Healthcare Conference
BLOOMFIELD, Conn., March 02, 2012 - Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) announced today that Matt Manders, President of Regional and Operations, and Herb Fritch, President of HealthSpring, will present at the Barclays Capital Global Healthcare Conference on March 14, 2012 in Miami, FL.
Cigna's presentation is expected to begin at approximately 8:30 a.m. ET. Investors, analysts, and the general public are invited to listen to the presentation free over the Internet via webcast by visiting http://www.cigna.com and clicking on Investors, then the Investor Events link.
To listen to this presentation live on the Internet, visit http://www.cigna.com at least 15 minutes prior to the presentation (to download and install any necessary audio software).
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. All products and services are provided exclusively through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Connecticut General Life Insurance Company, Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Life Insurance Company of North America, Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York and their affiliates. Such products and services include an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy and vision care benefits, and other related products including group disability, life, and accident coverage. Cigna has sales capability in 30 countries and jurisdictions, with approximately 70 million customer relationships throughout the world. To learn more about Cigna®, including links to follow us on Facebook or Twitter, visit www.cigna.com.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna Corporation Announces Appearance at the Credit Suisse 28th Annual Healthcare Conference
- Cigna Foundation's Healthier Kids For Our Future Initiative Announces $1 Million Grant to Address Childhood Hunger
- Northeast Georgia Health System and Cigna Reach Agreement
- Cigna Corporation's Third Quarter 2019 Earnings Release Details
- Cigna Corporation Announces Early Results of Exchange Offers and Consent Solicitations for Senior Notes
- Cigna Expands Its Medicare Advantage Offerings and Benefits While Minimizing Costs to Consumers