Cigna Corporation Announces Appearance at the Deutsche Bank 37th Annual Health Care Conference
BLOOMFIELD, Conn., April 12, 2012 - Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) announced today that Matt Manders, President of Regional and Operations, will present at the Deutsche Bank 37th Annual Health Care Conference on May 8, 2012 in Boston, MA.
Cigna's presentation is expected to begin at approximately 8:00 a.m. ET. Investors, analysts, and the general public are invited to listen to the presentation free over the Internet via webcast by visiting http://www.cigna.com and clicking on Investors, then the Investor Events link.
To listen to this presentation live on the Internet, visit http://www.cigna.com at least 15 minutes prior to the presentation (to download and install any necessary audio software).
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. All products and services are provided exclusively through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Connecticut General Life Insurance Company, Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Life Insurance Company of North America, Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York and their affiliates. Such products and services include an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy and vision care benefits, and other related products including group disability, life, and accident coverage. Cigna has sales capability in 30 countries and jurisdictions, with approximately 70 million customer relationships throughout the world. To learn more about Cigna®, including links to follow us on Facebook or Twitter, visit www.cigna.com.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna Furthers its Commitment to Help Curb the National Opioid Epidemic
- Cigna Named to Corporate Responsibility Magazine’s 100 Best Corporate Citizens List for Fourth Consecutive Year
- Cigna Corporation Announces Appearance at the 2018 Bank of America Merrill Lynch Health Care Conference
- New Cigna Simple File Alerts Consumers to Additional Benefit Payouts
- Cigna Reports Strong First Quarter 2018 Results, Raises Outlook
- New Cigna Study Reveals Loneliness at Epidemic Levels in America