Cigna Offers Free Consultation to Residents of Baltimore County in Response to School Shooting
BALTIMORE, August 28, 2012 - Cigna's behavioral health unit is offering free telephonic consultations for one week to county residents who are having difficulty coping with yesterday's school shooting. Cigna's behavioral health professionals are qualified clinicians who are skilled at helping people cope with traumatic events.
Baltimore County residents who don't have health benefits or employee assistance program benefits with Cigna can call this special number 24 hours a day during the next seven days:
Baltimore County residents who have health benefits or employee assistance program benefits with Cigna should call the telephone number on their Cigna I.D. card.
"We are shocked and saddened by this senseless shooting and want to do what we can to help people in the Baltimore area," said Julia Huggins, president, Cigna Mid-Atlantic.
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. All products and services are provided exclusively through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Connecticut General Life Insurance Company, Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Life Insurance Company of North America and Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York. Such products and services include an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy and vision care benefits, and other related products including group life, accident and disability insurance. Cigna maintains sales capability in 30 countries and jurisdictions, and has approximately 70 million customer relationships throughout the world. To learn more about Cigna®, including links to follow us on Facebook or Twitter, visit www.cigna.com.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna Announces Virtual 2020 Annual Meeting Of Shareholders
- Express Scripts Enables Access to SilverCloud Health Digital Program to Help Members Cope with COVID-19 Pandemic
- Cigna And Express Scripts Partner With Buoy Health To Offer Digital COVID-19 Screening Tools
- Cigna Waives Customer Cost-Sharing For COVID-19 Treatment And Deploys Clinical Teams To Increase Virtual Care Capacity
- Cigna Makes It Easier For Hospitals To Focus On COVID-19 By Helping Accelerate Patient Transfers
- Cigna Expands Benefits To Support And Protect Its Workforce In Response To COVID-19