Cigna's Regional Vice President, Cerise Johnson, Receives Corporate Person of the Year 2012
BLOOMFIELD, Conn., April 30, 2012 - Cerise Johnson, Cigna's regional vice president, received the Corporate Person of the Year 2012 at the National Forum for Black Public Administrators (NFBPA) Metro Atlanta Chapter Annual Conference at the Virginia Beach Convention Center.
"Cerise has been actively involved in NFBPA for the entire time Cigna has been a sponsor. She has been very involved as the National Corporate Advisory Council and has always been one of the first to take on challenges and offer solutions," said Verdenia Baker, vice president, NFBPA board of directors.
Johnson currently leads Cigna's higher education segment and has been with Cigna the past eight years. "I feel very fortunate to work for a company that sincerely commits to helping improve the health, well-being and sense of security of the customers we serve, NFBPA has been an organization that shares that same commitment to its members," said Johnson.
The National Forum for Black Public Administrators is the premier organization for public administrators. The NFBPA strengthens the position of African Americans within the field of public administration, works to increase the number of African Americans appointed to executive positions in public service organizations, and prepares aspiring administrators for senior public management positions.
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. All products and services are provided exclusively through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Connecticut General Life Insurance Company, Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Life Insurance Company of North America and Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York. Such products and services include an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy and vision care benefits, and other related products including group life, accident and disability insurance. Cigna maintains sales capability in 30 countries and jurisdictions, and has approximately 70 million customer relationships throughout the world. To learn more about Cigna®, including links to follow us on Facebook or Twitter, visit www.cigna.com.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna Helps Customers Affected by California Wildfires, Cigna Foundation Donates $25,000 to the American Red Cross for Recovery
- Cigna Names Jim Hickey as Market President for South Texas Commercial Health Plans
- Cigna Furthers Commitment to Promote Mental Well-Being by Collaborating With Happify Health and Prevail Health to Offer New Digital Tools
- New Cigna Pregnancy App Enables Improved Health and Lower Costs For Pregnant Women
- Cigna Reports Strong Third Quarter 2018 Results, Raises Outlook
- Cigna Study Shows Improved Health, Well-being and Affordability for Individuals with Integrated Medical, Behavioral and Pharmacy Benefits