Cigna's Regional Vice President, Cerise Johnson, Receives Corporate Person of the Year 2012
BLOOMFIELD, Conn., April 30, 2012 - Cerise Johnson, Cigna's regional vice president, received the Corporate Person of the Year 2012 at the National Forum for Black Public Administrators (NFBPA) Metro Atlanta Chapter Annual Conference at the Virginia Beach Convention Center.
"Cerise has been actively involved in NFBPA for the entire time Cigna has been a sponsor. She has been very involved as the National Corporate Advisory Council and has always been one of the first to take on challenges and offer solutions," said Verdenia Baker, vice president, NFBPA board of directors.
Johnson currently leads Cigna's higher education segment and has been with Cigna the past eight years. "I feel very fortunate to work for a company that sincerely commits to helping improve the health, well-being and sense of security of the customers we serve, NFBPA has been an organization that shares that same commitment to its members," said Johnson.
The National Forum for Black Public Administrators is the premier organization for public administrators. The NFBPA strengthens the position of African Americans within the field of public administration, works to increase the number of African Americans appointed to executive positions in public service organizations, and prepares aspiring administrators for senior public management positions.
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. All products and services are provided exclusively through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Connecticut General Life Insurance Company, Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Life Insurance Company of North America and Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York. Such products and services include an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy and vision care benefits, and other related products including group life, accident and disability insurance. Cigna maintains sales capability in 30 countries and jurisdictions, and has approximately 70 million customer relationships throughout the world. To learn more about Cigna®, including links to follow us on Facebook or Twitter, visit www.cigna.com.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna Takes Action To Combat The Rise Of Loneliness And Improve Mental Wellness In America
- Cigna Named Among “Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality” For Eighth Year in a Row
- Cigna Corporation's Fourth Quarter 2019 Earnings Release Details
- Cigna Adds Crozer-Keystone Health System to its Medicare Network in Pennsylvania
- Cigna And Oscar Announce Strategic Partnership To Offer Differentiated Health Solutions To Small Businesses In Select U.S. Markets
- Cigna Ventures Invests in Two Breakthrough Companies to Accelerate Digital Health Innovation and Connect Customers to Care Anywhere, Anytime