LaMonte Thomas Named President and General Manager for Cigna in North Texas and Oklahoma
03 January 2012
DALLAS - January 3, 2012 - Cigna (NYSE:CI) has named LaMonte Thomas as president and general manager for North Texas and Oklahoma. In this role, Thomas serves as the senior leader for Cigna's operations, competitiveness and growth in the region. His responsibilities include enhancing customer satisfaction through personalized service; helping to improve quality of care by working in collaboration with area heath care professionals; assisting clients to improve the health and productivity of their workforces, and leading Cigna's efforts to serve the community. Thomas will be based in Dallas.
With 15 years of experience in the health care industry, Thomas has held roles at Cigna in human resources, sales operations and sales management, most recently serving as Cigna's sales manager in Richmond, Virginia. Prior to joining Cigna, he held roles in finance and audit and operations.
Thomas earned a bachelor's degree in finance from Washington University, St. Louis.
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. All products and services are provided exclusively through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Connecticut General Life Insurance Company, Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Life Insurance Company of North America and Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York. Such products and services include an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy and vision care benefits, and other related products including group life, accident and disability insurance. Cigna maintains sales capability in 30 countries and jurisdictions, and has approximately 70 million customer relationships throughout the world. To learn more about Cigna®, including links to follow us on Facebook or Twitter, visit www.cigna.com.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna Waives Customer Cost-Sharing For COVID-19 Treatment And Deploys Clinical Teams To Increase Virtual Care Capacity
- Cigna Makes It Easier For Hospitals To Focus On COVID-19 By Helping Accelerate Patient Transfers
- Cigna Expands Benefits To Support And Protect Its Workforce In Response To COVID-19
- Cigna Corporation Announces Pricing Terms of Tender Offers for up to $1.45 billion in Aggregate Principal Amount of Outstanding Notes
- Cigna Corporation Announces Early Results of Tender Offers for up to $1.45 billion in Aggregate Principal Amount of Outstanding Notes
- Cigna Takes Additional Actions To Protect Customers And Communities Against COVID-19