LaMonte Thomas Named President and General Manager for Cigna in North Texas and Oklahoma
03 January 2012
DALLAS - January 3, 2012 - Cigna (NYSE:CI) has named LaMonte Thomas as president and general manager for North Texas and Oklahoma. In this role, Thomas serves as the senior leader for Cigna's operations, competitiveness and growth in the region. His responsibilities include enhancing customer satisfaction through personalized service; helping to improve quality of care by working in collaboration with area heath care professionals; assisting clients to improve the health and productivity of their workforces, and leading Cigna's efforts to serve the community. Thomas will be based in Dallas.
With 15 years of experience in the health care industry, Thomas has held roles at Cigna in human resources, sales operations and sales management, most recently serving as Cigna's sales manager in Richmond, Virginia. Prior to joining Cigna, he held roles in finance and audit and operations.
Thomas earned a bachelor's degree in finance from Washington University, St. Louis.
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. All products and services are provided exclusively through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Connecticut General Life Insurance Company, Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Life Insurance Company of North America and Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York. Such products and services include an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy and vision care benefits, and other related products including group life, accident and disability insurance. Cigna maintains sales capability in 30 countries and jurisdictions, and has approximately 70 million customer relationships throughout the world. To learn more about Cigna®, including links to follow us on Facebook or Twitter, visit www.cigna.com.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna + Oscar Helps Small Business Owners who Recognize that a Healthy Workforce is the Key to a Vibrant Business in COVID-19 Environment
- Priority Health and Cigna Form Strategic Alliance to Make Quality Health Care More Affordable and Accessible for Michigan Employers and Customers
- Cigna Donates $75,000 to the City of Memphis to Fund COVID-19 Testing for Underserved Communities
- Cigna, Huntsville Hospital Health System Reach Agreement to Provide Value-Based Care to Medicare Advantage Customers in Northern Alabama
- Cigna Foundation Announces Availability Of $5 Million In Grants To Address Children's Mental Health, Childhood Hunger
- Cigna Expands and Extends Its COVID-19 Relief Efforts for Medicare Advantage and Individual and Family Plans