Trying to Lead a Healthier Life? Cigna Individual and Family Plans has an App Pack for That
- Cigna Individual and Family Plans offers four healthy living mobile apps free to the first 20K people to download
- All four apps are designed to help individuals live healthier lives through eating well, exercise and stress reduction
BLOOMFIELD, Conn., December 13, 2012 - Cigna Individual and Family Plans has created a new bundle pack of four healthy living mobile apps. These health promotion apps are free to the first 20K individuals who download them.
"We know it's not always easy to eat right, exercise, get enough sleep and manage stress, so Cigna bundled these four popular apps, each with a different health goal, to make it easier for people to make healthy choices and create healthy habits," said Lisa Lough, Cigna Vice President. "As a health service company, Cigna works to support and nurture people's unique strengths and to help them reach their full potential."
The Healthy Living App Pack includes:
Fooducate : this nutrition tracking and planning tool and was named by Apple as the best iPhone Health & Fitness app. It uses a barcode reader or browser feature to find nutritional information. It can be used to create shopping lists and find healthier and more affordable alternative products.
Endomondo : this sophisticated GPS-enabled workout tracker turns your phone into a full-on personal trainer.
Relax and Rest Guide Meditation : this popular relaxation/sleep app offers music and nature sounds for meditation and focuses on breathing and full-body relaxation.
White Noise and Nature Sounds : this audio player with 3D nature sounds help promote better sleep. The app also allows for the addition of white noise as well as a favorite image.
To download the app pack for iPhone:
- White Noise:
- Meditation Oasis:
To download the app pack for Google Play:
- White Noise:
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. All products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Connecticut General Life Insurance Company, Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Life Insurance Company of North America and Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York. Such products and services include an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products including group life, accident and disability insurance. Cigna maintains sales capability in 30 countries and jurisdictions, and has approximately 71 million customer relationships throughout the world. To learn more about Cigna®, including links to follow us on Facebook or Twitter, visit www.cigna.com.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna and the Cigna Foundation Help Improve Health and Well-being of Unpaid Family Caregivers in Massachusetts
- Cigna Names Vaishali Geib as Market Medical Executive for Mid-Atlantic
- Cigna and Cigna Foundation Committed to Support America’s Heroes
- Cigna’s Continued Momentum Drives Strong Third Quarter 2019 Results and Increased Revenue and Earnings Outlook
- Kimberly Ross Appointed to Cigna Board of Directors
- Cigna Foundation Puts Kids on Healthier Path by Combatting Childhood Hunger in St. Louis