Cigna Introduces ProtectN'GO for North American Based Non-Governmental Organizations
- 24/7 multi-lingual service centers in three times zones
- Available to North American NGOs with 50 plus employees world-wide
BLOOMFIELD, Conn., February 10, 2014 - Cigna (NYSE:CI) has introduced ProtectN'GOsm, a new coverage plan for North American-based, Non-Governmental Organizations (NGO) whose employees work globally. ProtectN'GO gives internationally mobile employees access to over one million doctors and hospitals1, supports them with 24/7, multi-lingual service centers located in three time zones in combination with access to local health care services, and access to wellness programs including an international Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
"Cigna is dedicated to improving the health, well-being and sense of security of the people we serve regardless of their location around the world. North American NGO employees and their families depend on us to understand their needs and provide the right coverage," said Sheldon Kenton, senior vice president, Cigna Global Employer Segment Sales.
Covered individuals with ProtectN'GO have access to Cigna Envoy®, a customized online resource. Clients, customers and health care professionals can easily find doctors in their area, submit and track claims, look up and translate health care terms, and sign up for electronic funds transfer2 to deposit and pay claim reimbursements. The solutions provided also include practical information for more than 200 countries, and customers can locate doctors and hospitals from Cigna's global directory of health care professionals.
Cigna offers CoverN'GO®, a European benefit plan for European-based NGOs.
1 Internal Cigna Data as of 2013
2 Please note banks, or intermediary banks, may assess a fee for the receipt of wire transfers.
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. All products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Connecticut General Life Insurance Company, Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, and Life Insurance Company of North America. Such products and services include an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products including group life, accident and disability insurance. Cigna maintains sales capability in 30 countries and jurisdictions, and has approximately 80 million customer relationships throughout the world. To learn more about Cigna, including links to follow us on Facebook or Twitter, visit www.cigna.com.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna Employees Kick Off $25 Million Healthier Kids For Our Future Initiative By Combatting Childhood Hunger Globally
- Cigna Corporation’s Fourth Quarter 2018 Earnings Release Details
- Cigna Brings Together Queen Latifah, Nick Jonas and Ted Danson to Encourage Everyone to Take Control of Both Their Physical and Emotional Health
- Cigna Statement on the Passing of Jim Rogers, Former Duke Energy CEO, and Cigna Board Member
- Cigna Completes Combination with Express Scripts, Establishing a Blueprint to Transform the Health Care System
- Cigna Corporation Announces Appearance at the 37th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference