Cigna Introduces ProtectN'GO for North American Based Non-Governmental Organizations
- 24/7 multi-lingual service centers in three times zones
- Available to North American NGOs with 50 plus employees world-wide
BLOOMFIELD, Conn., February 10, 2014 - Cigna (NYSE:CI) has introduced ProtectN'GOsm, a new coverage plan for North American-based, Non-Governmental Organizations (NGO) whose employees work globally. ProtectN'GO gives internationally mobile employees access to over one million doctors and hospitals1, supports them with 24/7, multi-lingual service centers located in three time zones in combination with access to local health care services, and access to wellness programs including an international Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
"Cigna is dedicated to improving the health, well-being and sense of security of the people we serve regardless of their location around the world. North American NGO employees and their families depend on us to understand their needs and provide the right coverage," said Sheldon Kenton, senior vice president, Cigna Global Employer Segment Sales.
Covered individuals with ProtectN'GO have access to Cigna Envoy®, a customized online resource. Clients, customers and health care professionals can easily find doctors in their area, submit and track claims, look up and translate health care terms, and sign up for electronic funds transfer2 to deposit and pay claim reimbursements. The solutions provided also include practical information for more than 200 countries, and customers can locate doctors and hospitals from Cigna's global directory of health care professionals.
Cigna offers CoverN'GO®, a European benefit plan for European-based NGOs.
1 Internal Cigna Data as of 2013
2 Please note banks, or intermediary banks, may assess a fee for the receipt of wire transfers.
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. All products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Connecticut General Life Insurance Company, Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, and Life Insurance Company of North America. Such products and services include an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products including group life, accident and disability insurance. Cigna maintains sales capability in 30 countries and jurisdictions, and has approximately 80 million customer relationships throughout the world. To learn more about Cigna, including links to follow us on Facebook or Twitter, visit www.cigna.com.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna Collaborates with Annum Health to Introduce a Digital Health Solution to Help People Reduce Alcohol Consumption
- Cigna Helps Customers Affected by California Wildfires, Cigna Foundation Donates $25,000 to the American Red Cross for Recovery
- Cigna Names Jim Hickey as Market President for South Texas Commercial Health Plans
- Cigna Furthers Commitment to Promote Mental Well-Being by Collaborating With Happify Health and Prevail Health to Offer New Digital Tools
- New Cigna Pregnancy App Enables Improved Health and Lower Costs For Pregnant Women
- Cigna Reports Strong Third Quarter 2018 Results, Raises Outlook