Cigna Medical Group Celebrates the Opening of the Red Mountain Medical Office
Phoenix - June 23, 2014 - Cigna Medical Group (CMG) is proud to announce the Mesa office is opening its doors at a new location and with a new name today. The Red Mountain Medical Office is located at 5735 E. McKellips Rd. Suite #101 in Mesa (South side of McKellips Rd. just West of Recker Rd.).
The CMG Red Mountain Medical Office will continue to provide primary care, pharmacy and lab draw services.
"The Red Mountain Medical Office is great example of our vision of a patient centered medical home. It's a beautiful space that is more convenient and comfortable," said Edward Kim, president of Cigna in Arizona. "Our patients will continue to have access to the same services and receive quality care they have come to expect from the same medical team."
Located less than three miles away (formerly located at 4360 E. Brown Rd.), the new office is nearly twice the size as the previous one.
The CMG office is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and is closed from 12 to 1 p.m. For more information about the CMG Red Mountain Medical Office, please visit www.cignamedicalgroup.com or call 480.718.6444.
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. All products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Connecticut General Life Insurance Company, Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Cigna Behavioral Health, Life Insurance Company of North America and Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York. Such products and services include an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products including group life, accident and disability insurance. Cigna maintains sales capability in 30 countries and jurisdictions, and has approximately 80 million customer relationships throughout the world. To learn more about Cigna®, including links to follow us on Facebook or Twitter, visit www.cigna.com.
About Cigna Medical Group
Cigna Medical Group, a division of Cigna HealthCare of Arizona, is one of the Valley's largest multi-specialty group practices with 23 health care centers and two convenience care clinics located throughout metropolitan Phoenix. Most health care centers are equipped with several medical services under one roof, so patients can see their doctor, fill prescriptions and get lab work done. Imaging, vision and hearing services are offered at select locations.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna Corporation's Fourth Quarter 2019 Earnings Release Details
- Cigna Adds Crozer-Keystone Health System to its Medicare Network in Pennsylvania
- Cigna And Oscar Announce Strategic Partnership To Offer Differentiated Health Solutions To Small Businesses In Select U.S. Markets
- Cigna Ventures Invests in Two Breakthrough Companies to Accelerate Digital Health Innovation and Connect Customers to Care Anywhere, Anytime
- Cigna Helps People Achieve Aspirational Health Goals at the 2020 Walt Disney World® Marathon Weekend
- Combining Medical, Pharmacy and Behavioral Benefits Delivers Annual Savings of More than $850 per Customer with an Identified Health Improvement Opportunity