Cigna Announces Full Year 2015 Earnings Release Dates
BLOOMFIELD, Conn., January 05, 2015 - As previously announced, Cigna Corporation (NYSE:CI) will release its fourth quarter 2014 financial results on Thursday, February 5, 2015. Additionally, Cigna will release its 2015 quarterly financial results on the following dates:
|First Quarter 2015||Thursday, April 30, 2015|
|Second Quarter 2015||Thursday, July 30, 2015|
|Third Quarter 2015||Friday, November 6, 2015|
|Fourth Quarter 2015||Thursday, February 4, 2016|
Quarterly financial results will be released no later than 6:30 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) on the day of the release. Management will review these results on a conference call for investors and financial analysts beginning at 8:30 a.m. ET that same morning. Cigna will issue a press release with instructions for accessing the conference call prior to each release date.
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. All products and services are provided exclusively through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Connecticut General Life Insurance Company, Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Life Insurance Company of North America, Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York and their affiliates. Such products and services include an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy and vision care benefits, and other related products including group disability, life, and accident coverage. Cigna has sales capabilities in over 30 countries and jurisdictions, with over 85 million customer relationships throughout the world. To learn more about Cigna®, including links to follow us on Facebook or Twitter, visit www.cigna.com.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna Takes Action To Combat The Rise Of Loneliness And Improve Mental Wellness In America
- Cigna Named Among “Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality” For Eighth Year in a Row
- Cigna Corporation's Fourth Quarter 2019 Earnings Release Details
- Cigna Adds Crozer-Keystone Health System to its Medicare Network in Pennsylvania
- Cigna And Oscar Announce Strategic Partnership To Offer Differentiated Health Solutions To Small Businesses In Select U.S. Markets
- Cigna Ventures Invests in Two Breakthrough Companies to Accelerate Digital Health Innovation and Connect Customers to Care Anywhere, Anytime