Cigna is Hiring Registered Nurses and Licensed Behavioral Clinicians in Plano
- Will hold recruitment open house August 25, 3 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- New hires will join clinical teams that help Cigna customers improve their health
PLANO, Texas, August 20, 2015 - On August 25, Cigna (NYSE: CI) will open the doors of its Plano office to registered nurses and licensed behavioral clinicians as the company recruits for open positions on its team of clinical professionals. The recruitment open house will be from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. at 1640 Dallas Parkway in Plano.
New hires will join the Integrated Personal Health or Your Health First teams, which provide a personalized approach to helping individuals improve their health or manage a chronic condition, such as diabetes or heart disease.
"We're looking for caring, compassionate professionals who can help our customers find ways to live healthier lives," said Lisa Holubec, clinical operations manager for the Integrated Personal Health Team. "Our new hires will receive extensive training that will put them on a path to success so they can enjoy a satisfying career focused on health improvement."
To learn more about these employment opportunities prior to the open house, please visit www.cigna.com/careers and reference Job ID 15007370 (nurses) or 15007369 (licensed behavioral clinicians).
Cigna is committed to diversity and offers an array of employee benefits, including health, dental and disability insurance, and paid time off for community service.
Cigna Recruitment Open House for Registered Nurses and Licensed Behavioral Clinicians
Tuesday, August 25, 3 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Cigna Offices, 1640 Dallas Parkway, Plano
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. All products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Connecticut General Life Insurance Company, Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Life Insurance Company of North America and Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York. Such products and services include an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products including group life, accident and disability insurance. Cigna maintains sales capability in 30 countries and jurisdictions, and has more than 88 million customer relationships throughout the world. To learn more about Cigna®, including links to follow us on Facebook or Twitter, visit www.cigna.com.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna Waives Customer Cost-Sharing For COVID-19 Treatment And Deploys Clinical Teams To Increase Virtual Care Capacity
- Cigna Makes It Easier For Hospitals To Focus On COVID-19 By Helping Accelerate Patient Transfers
- Cigna Expands Benefits To Support And Protect Its Workforce In Response To COVID-19
- Cigna Corporation Announces Pricing Terms of Tender Offers for up to $1.45 billion in Aggregate Principal Amount of Outstanding Notes
- Cigna Corporation Announces Early Results of Tender Offers for up to $1.45 billion in Aggregate Principal Amount of Outstanding Notes
- Cigna Takes Additional Actions To Protect Customers And Communities Against COVID-19