Cigna is Hiring Registered Nurses and Licensed Behavioral Clinicians in Plano
- Will hold recruitment open house August 25, 3 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- New hires will join clinical teams that help Cigna customers improve their health
PLANO, Texas, August 20, 2015 - On August 25, Cigna (NYSE: CI) will open the doors of its Plano office to registered nurses and licensed behavioral clinicians as the company recruits for open positions on its team of clinical professionals. The recruitment open house will be from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. at 1640 Dallas Parkway in Plano.
New hires will join the Integrated Personal Health or Your Health First teams, which provide a personalized approach to helping individuals improve their health or manage a chronic condition, such as diabetes or heart disease.
"We're looking for caring, compassionate professionals who can help our customers find ways to live healthier lives," said Lisa Holubec, clinical operations manager for the Integrated Personal Health Team. "Our new hires will receive extensive training that will put them on a path to success so they can enjoy a satisfying career focused on health improvement."
To learn more about these employment opportunities prior to the open house, please visit www.cigna.com/careers and reference Job ID 15007370 (nurses) or 15007369 (licensed behavioral clinicians).
Cigna is committed to diversity and offers an array of employee benefits, including health, dental and disability insurance, and paid time off for community service.
Cigna Recruitment Open House for Registered Nurses and Licensed Behavioral Clinicians
Tuesday, August 25, 3 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Cigna Offices, 1640 Dallas Parkway, Plano
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. All products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Connecticut General Life Insurance Company, Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Life Insurance Company of North America and Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York. Such products and services include an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products including group life, accident and disability insurance. Cigna maintains sales capability in 30 countries and jurisdictions, and has more than 88 million customer relationships throughout the world. To learn more about Cigna®, including links to follow us on Facebook or Twitter, visit www.cigna.com.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna Affordable Care Act Health Plans to Expand into 63 New Counties Across North Carolina for 2021
- Cigna Leads Industry in 2020 Dow Jones Sustainability Indices
- Veterans Recovery Resources of Mobile Receives $100,000 Cigna Foundation Grant to Provide Mental Health Services to Area Veterans
- Cigna Corporation Announces Appearance at the Wolfe Research Healthcare Conference
- Cigna Reports Third Quarter 2020 Performance, Raises Revenue Guidance
- Cigna and Earvin "Magic" Johnson Join Forces to Combat Health Disparities and Support Minority and Women-Owned Businesses