Cigna is Hiring Registered Nurses and Licensed Behavioral Clinicians in Plano
- Will hold recruitment open house August 25, 3 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- New hires will join clinical teams that help Cigna customers improve their health
PLANO, Texas, August 20, 2015 - On August 25, Cigna (NYSE: CI) will open the doors of its Plano office to registered nurses and licensed behavioral clinicians as the company recruits for open positions on its team of clinical professionals. The recruitment open house will be from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. at 1640 Dallas Parkway in Plano.
New hires will join the Integrated Personal Health or Your Health First teams, which provide a personalized approach to helping individuals improve their health or manage a chronic condition, such as diabetes or heart disease.
"We're looking for caring, compassionate professionals who can help our customers find ways to live healthier lives," said Lisa Holubec, clinical operations manager for the Integrated Personal Health Team. "Our new hires will receive extensive training that will put them on a path to success so they can enjoy a satisfying career focused on health improvement."
To learn more about these employment opportunities prior to the open house, please visit www.cigna.com/careers and reference Job ID 15007370 (nurses) or 15007369 (licensed behavioral clinicians).
Cigna is committed to diversity and offers an array of employee benefits, including health, dental and disability insurance, and paid time off for community service.
Cigna Recruitment Open House for Registered Nurses and Licensed Behavioral Clinicians
Tuesday, August 25, 3 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Cigna Offices, 1640 Dallas Parkway, Plano
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. All products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Connecticut General Life Insurance Company, Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Life Insurance Company of North America and Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York. Such products and services include an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products including group life, accident and disability insurance. Cigna maintains sales capability in 30 countries and jurisdictions, and has more than 88 million customer relationships throughout the world. To learn more about Cigna®, including links to follow us on Facebook or Twitter, visit www.cigna.com.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna Corporation's Second Quarter 2020 Earnings Release Details
- Cigna + Oscar Helps Small Business Owners who Recognize that a Healthy Workforce is the Key to a Vibrant Business in COVID-19 Environment
- Priority Health and Cigna Form Strategic Alliance to Make Quality Health Care More Affordable and Accessible for Michigan Employers and Customers
- Cigna Donates $75,000 to the City of Memphis to Fund COVID-19 Testing for Underserved Communities
- Cigna, Huntsville Hospital Health System Reach Agreement to Provide Value-Based Care to Medicare Advantage Customers in Northern Alabama
- Cigna Foundation Announces Availability Of $5 Million In Grants To Address Children's Mental Health, Childhood Hunger