Cigna Corporation’s First Quarter 2016 Earnings Release Details
BLOOMFIELD, Conn., 06 April, 2016 - Cigna Corporation (NYSE:CI) will release its First Quarter 2016 financial results on Friday, May 6, 2016.
First Quarter 2016 financial results will be released no later than 6:30 a.m. Eastern Time (ET). Management will not be holding a conference call to review results, but Investor Relations will be available for questions.
Anyone reading the financial release is encouraged to read Cigna's 2015 Annual Report on Form 10-K and other reports on file with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including the Cautionary Statement, “Risk Factors” and Cigna's historical results of operations and financial condition.
A copy of the company's news release and financial supplement will be available online at http://www.cigna.com under the About Cigna, Investor Relations section, no later than 6:30 a.m. ET on May 6th.
To ensure fair dissemination of information, no inquiries regarding Cigna's results should be made to the Investor Relations Department until after the release on May 6th.
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. All products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Connecticut General Life Insurance Company, Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Life Insurance Company of North America and Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York. Such products and services include an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products including group life, accident and disability insurance. Cigna maintains sales capability in 30 countries and jurisdictions, and has more than 90 million customer relationships throughout the world. To learn more about Cigna®, including links to follow us on Facebook or Twitter, visit www.cigna.com.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna Employees Kick Off $25 Million Healthier Kids For Our Future Initiative By Combatting Childhood Hunger Globally
- Cigna Corporation’s Fourth Quarter 2018 Earnings Release Details
- Cigna Brings Together Queen Latifah, Nick Jonas and Ted Danson to Encourage Everyone to Take Control of Both Their Physical and Emotional Health
- Cigna Statement on the Passing of Jim Rogers, Former Duke Energy CEO, and Cigna Board Member
- Cigna Completes Combination with Express Scripts, Establishing a Blueprint to Transform the Health Care System
- Cigna Corporation Announces Appearance at the 37th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference