Cigna Corporation’s Third Quarter 2016 Earnings Release Details
BLOOMFIELD, Conn., 05 October, 2016 - Cigna Corporation (NYSE:CI) will release its Third Quarter 2016 financial results on Thursday, November 3, 2016 and will host a conference call on the same day.
Third Quarter 2016 financial results will be released no later than 6:30 a.m. Eastern Time (ET). Management will review these results on a conference call beginning at 8:30 a.m. ET that same morning. The call-in numbers for the conference call are as follows:
(888) 831-6084 (Domestic)
(517) 308-9064 (International)
(866) 463-4972 (Domestic)
(203) 369-1407 (International)
It is strongly suggested you dial in to the conference call by 8:15 a.m. ET on November 3rd. The operator will periodically provide instructions regarding the call. A replay of the call will be available from 12:30 p.m. ET on Thursday, November 3rd until 11:59 p.m. ET on Thursday, November 17, 2016. Additionally, the conference call will be available on a live Internet web cast at http://www.cigna.com under the About Cigna, Investor Relations section or at http://www.fulldisclosure.com. Please note that this feature will be in listen-only mode.
Anyone listening to the Cigna call and/or web cast is encouraged to read Cigna's 2015 Annual Report on Form 10-K and other reports on file with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including the Cautionary Statement, “Risk Factors” and Cigna's historical results of operations and financial condition.
A copy of the company's news release and financial supplement will be available online at http://www.cigna.com under the About Cigna, Investor Relations section, no later than 6:30 a.m. ET on November 3rd.
To ensure fair dissemination of information, no inquiries regarding Cigna's results should be made to the Investor Relations Department until after the conference call on November 3rd.
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. All products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Connecticut General Life Insurance Company, Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Life Insurance Company of North America and Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York. Such products and services include an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products including group life, accident and disability insurance. Cigna maintains sales capability in 30 countries and jurisdictions, and has more than 90 million customer relationships throughout the world. To learn more about Cigna®, including links to follow us on Facebook or Twitter, visit www.cigna.com.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna + Oscar Helps Small Business Owners who Recognize that a Healthy Workforce is the Key to a Vibrant Business in COVID-19 Environment
- Priority Health and Cigna Form Strategic Alliance to Make Quality Health Care More Affordable and Accessible for Michigan Employers and Customers
- Cigna Donates $75,000 to the City of Memphis to Fund COVID-19 Testing for Underserved Communities
- Cigna, Huntsville Hospital Health System Reach Agreement to Provide Value-Based Care to Medicare Advantage Customers in Northern Alabama
- Cigna Foundation Announces Availability Of $5 Million In Grants To Address Children's Mental Health, Childhood Hunger
- Cigna Expands and Extends Its COVID-19 Relief Efforts for Medicare Advantage and Individual and Family Plans