Cigna Global Health Benefits appoints Neil Irwin as Head of Global Distribution
Jessica Iben, +1-302-797-3299
WILMINGTON, Del., 10 June, 2016 - Cigna Global Health Benefits® (NYSE: CI) today announced the appointment of Neil Irwin as Head of Global Distribution. In this role, Neil will be responsible for cross-market growth and development of Cigna's globally mobile group health business across multiple client and customer segments around the globe.
Neil brings a wealth of experience and knowledge to Cigna with a career-long track record of driving growth, championing excellence in customer service delivery and partnership with leadership to achieve superior performance. He spent more than 25 years with Marsh, Sedgwick and other leading industry firms with oversight of client management and business development across all lines of business including employee and health benefits, affinity, specialties, risk consulting and many others.
Having started his career in Scotland, Neil’s experience spans multiple geographies, industries and client segments and in most aspects of the insurance industry. His career has given him insight into general management, underwriting, claims and his greatest passion and focus toward leading superior growth and client service delivery to all clients whether it be one of the world’s leading companies, a small-to-medium size enterprise or an individual.
Before joining Cigna, Neil was Managing Director at Marsh and was responsible for developing client relationships and driving growth, strategic insurer relationships, marketing and communications in the Middle East and Africa. He previously led growth initiatives across all business segments in Africa, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. All products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Connecticut General Life Insurance Company, Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Life Insurance Company of North America and Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York. Such products and services include an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products including group life, accident and disability insurance. Cigna maintains sales capability in 30 countries and jurisdictions, and has more than 90 million customer relationships throughout the world. To learn more about Cigna®, including links to follow us on Facebook or Twitter, visit www.cigna.com.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna + Oscar Helps Small Business Owners who Recognize that a Healthy Workforce is the Key to a Vibrant Business in COVID-19 Environment
- Priority Health and Cigna Form Strategic Alliance to Make Quality Health Care More Affordable and Accessible for Michigan Employers and Customers
- Cigna Donates $75,000 to the City of Memphis to Fund COVID-19 Testing for Underserved Communities
- Cigna, Huntsville Hospital Health System Reach Agreement to Provide Value-Based Care to Medicare Advantage Customers in Northern Alabama
- Cigna Foundation Announces Availability Of $5 Million In Grants To Address Children's Mental Health, Childhood Hunger
- Cigna Expands and Extends Its COVID-19 Relief Efforts for Medicare Advantage and Individual and Family Plans