Cigna Corporation Announces Appearance at the 36th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
Will McDowell, 215-761-4198
BLOOMFIELD, Conn., 19 December, 2017 - Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) announced today that David Cordani, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the 36th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference on January 9, 2018 in San Francisco, CA.
Cigna's presentation is expected to begin at approximately 3:30 p.m. PST. Investors, analysts, and the general public are invited to listen to the presentation free over the Internet via webcast by visiting http://www.cigna.com and clicking on About Cigna, then Investor Relations, then the Investor Events link.
To listen to this presentation live on the Internet, visit http://www.cigna.com at least 15 minutes prior to the presentation (to download and install any necessary audio software).
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. All products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Connecticut General Life Insurance Company, Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Life Insurance Company of North America and Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York. Such products and services include an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products including group life, accident and disability insurance. Cigna maintains sales capability in 30 countries and jurisdictions, and has more than 95 million customer relationships throughout the world. To learn more about Cigna®, including links to follow us on Facebook or Twitter, visit www.cigna.com.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Northeast Georgia Health System and Cigna Reach Agreement
- Cigna Corporation's Third Quarter 2019 Earnings Release Details
- Cigna Corporation Announces Early Results of Exchange Offers and Consent Solicitations for Senior Notes
- Cigna Expands Its Medicare Advantage Offerings and Benefits While Minimizing Costs to Consumers
- Cigna Corporation Announces Exchange Offers and Consent Solicitations for Senior Notes of Cigna Holding Company, Express Scripts Holding Company and Medco Health Solutions, Inc.
- Cigna Recognized by Dow Jones for Industry-Leading Sustainability Practices