Cigna Corporation Announces Appearance at the Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference
Will McDowell, 215-761-4198
BLOOMFIELD, Conn., 30 August, 2017 - Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) announced today that David Cordani, President and Chief Executive Officer will present at the Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference on September 13, 2017 in New York, NY.
Cigna's presentation is expected to begin at approximately 8:45 a.m. EDT. Investors, analysts, and the general public are invited to listen to the presentation free over the Internet via webcast by visiting http://www.cigna.com and clicking on About Cigna, then Investor Relations, then the Upcoming Events link.
To listen to this presentation live on the Internet, visit http://www.cigna.com at least 15 minutes prior to the presentation (to download and install any necessary audio software).
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. All products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Connecticut General Life Insurance Company, Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Life Insurance Company of North America and Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York. Such products and services include an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products including group life, accident and disability insurance. Cigna maintains sales capability in 30 countries and jurisdictions, and has more than 95 million customer relationships throughout the world. To learn more about Cigna®, including links to follow us on Facebook or Twitter, visit www.cigna.com.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna's U.S. Loneliness Index Provides Actionable Insights for Improving Body and Mind Health
- Cigna Ranked First in the Health Care Industry for Supporting Healthy Communities and Families
- Cigna Foundation Supports Social Connectivity through $150,000 Grant to FiftyForward
- Cigna Collaboration Helps Santa Clara County IPA (SCCIPA) Improve Quality and Lower Costs
- Cigna Corporation Announces Appearance at the Goldman Sachs 40th Annual Global Healthcare Conference
- Cigna Named to CR Magazine 100 Best Corporate Citizens for Fifth Consecutive Year