Cigna Corporation to Host Investor Day on June 21, 2017
Will McDowell, 215-761-4198
BLOOMFIELD, Conn., 09 June, 2017 - Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) will be hosting its Investor Day on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 in New York, NY.
The presentations are expected to begin at approximately 8:30 a.m. EDT and conclude by 1:00 p.m. EDT. Investors, analysts, and the general public are invited to listen to the presentation free over the Internet via webcast by visiting https://www.cigna.com and clicking on About Cigna, then Investor Relations, then the Upcoming Events link.
To listen to this presentation live on the Internet, visit https://www.cigna.com at least 15 minutes prior to the presentation (to download and install any necessary audio software).
A replay will be available for four weeks after the event at https://www.cigna.com.
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. All products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Connecticut General Life Insurance Company, Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Life Insurance Company of North America and Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York. Such products and services include an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products including group life, accident and disability insurance. Cigna maintains sales capability in 30 countries and jurisdictions, and has more than 95 million customer relationships throughout the world. To learn more about Cigna®, including links to follow us on Facebook or Twitter, visit www.cigna.com.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna Corporation Announces Appearance at the Credit Suisse 28th Annual Healthcare Conference
- Cigna Foundation's Healthier Kids For Our Future Initiative Announces $1 Million Grant to Address Childhood Hunger
- Northeast Georgia Health System and Cigna Reach Agreement
- Cigna Corporation's Third Quarter 2019 Earnings Release Details
- Cigna Corporation Announces Early Results of Exchange Offers and Consent Solicitations for Senior Notes
- Cigna Expands Its Medicare Advantage Offerings and Benefits While Minimizing Costs to Consumers