Cigna Corporation’s Second Quarter 2017 Earnings Release Details
BLOOMFIELD, Conn., 26 June, 2017 - Cigna Corporation (NYSE:CI) will release its Second Quarter 2017 financial results on Friday, August 4, 2017 and will host a conference call on the same day.
Second Quarter 2017 financial results will be released no later than 6:30 a.m. Eastern Time (EDT). Management will review these results on a conference call beginning at 8:00 a.m. EDT that same morning. The call-in numbers for the conference call are as follows:
(888) 324-8113 (Domestic)
(517) 308-9070 (International)
(800) 839-1117 (Domestic)
(203) 369-3355 (International)
It is strongly suggested you dial in to the conference call by 7:45 a.m. EDT on August 4th. The operator will periodically provide instructions regarding the call. A replay of the call will be available from 12:30 p.m. EDT on Friday, August 4th until 11:59 p.m. EDT on Friday, August 18, 2017. Additionally, the conference call will be available on a live Internet web cast at http://www.cigna.com under the About Cigna, Investor Relations section or at http://www.fulldisclosure.com. Please note that this feature will be in listen-only mode.
A copy of the company's news release and financial supplement will be available online at http://www.cigna.com under the About Cigna, Investor Relations section, no later than 6:30 a.m. EDT on August 4th.
To ensure fair dissemination of information, no inquiries regarding Cigna's results should be made to the Investor Relations Department until after the conference call on August 4th.
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. All products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Connecticut General Life Insurance Company, Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Life Insurance Company of North America and Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York. Such products and services include an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products including group life, accident and disability insurance. Cigna maintains sales capability in over 30 countries and jurisdictions, and has more than 95 million customer relationships throughout the world. To learn more about Cigna®, including links to follow us on Facebook or Twitter, visit www.cigna.com.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna Waives Customer Cost-Sharing For COVID-19 Treatment And Deploys Clinical Teams To Increase Virtual Care Capacity
- Cigna Makes It Easier For Hospitals To Focus On COVID-19 By Helping Accelerate Patient Transfers
- Cigna Expands Benefits To Support And Protect Its Workforce In Response To COVID-19
- Cigna Corporation Announces Pricing Terms of Tender Offers for up to $1.45 billion in Aggregate Principal Amount of Outstanding Notes
- Cigna Corporation Announces Early Results of Tender Offers for up to $1.45 billion in Aggregate Principal Amount of Outstanding Notes
- Cigna Takes Additional Actions To Protect Customers And Communities Against COVID-19