John Roble Named Market President for Cigna's Mountain States Region
Courtney Nogas, 860-226-3022
DENVER, 31 May, 2017 - Cigna (NYSE:CI) has named John Roble as market president for its Mountain States market, which includes the states of Colorado, New Mexico, Utah and Wyoming. Prior to this role, Roble served as the market’s vice president of sales, since 2012. He will be based in Denver.
In his role, Roble’s responsibilities include ensuring that Cigna's overall market strategy, product and network offerings meet the evolving needs of Cigna's customers and clients, partnering with area health care professionals and health systems to improve health, and leading Cigna's efforts to serve the community.
“John brings to this new role over a decade of deep market knowledge in health care and a well-established record for fostering growth,” said Julia Huggins, vice president, U.S. markets for Cigna. "He has made significant contributions to Cigna's success, and is a proven leader to help us deliver on the promise of our mission to improve the health, well-being and sense of security of the people we serve.”
Before moving to Colorado, Roble spent five years in Cigna’s Florida market, helping develop Cigna’s presence there. Prior to joining Cigna, Roble held leadership roles at Great-West Healthcare, which was later acquired by Cigna, and at Franklin Templeton Investments.
Roble earned an MBA from the University of South Florida in Tampa with a concentration in finance and a bachelor’s degree in business information systems from Florida State University. He serves as chair on the board of the American Cancer Society of Denver.
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. All products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Connecticut General Life Insurance Company, Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Life Insurance Company of North America and Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York. Such products and services include an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products including group life, accident and disability insurance. Cigna maintains sales capability in 30 countries and jurisdictions, and has more than 95 million customer relationships throughout the world. To learn more about Cigna®, including links to follow us on Facebook or Twitter, visit www.cigna.com.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna Waives Customer Cost-Sharing For COVID-19 Treatment And Deploys Clinical Teams To Increase Virtual Care Capacity
- Cigna Makes It Easier For Hospitals To Focus On COVID-19 By Helping Accelerate Patient Transfers
- Cigna Expands Benefits To Support And Protect Its Workforce In Response To COVID-19
- Cigna Corporation Announces Pricing Terms of Tender Offers for up to $1.45 billion in Aggregate Principal Amount of Outstanding Notes
- Cigna Corporation Announces Early Results of Tender Offers for up to $1.45 billion in Aggregate Principal Amount of Outstanding Notes
- Cigna Takes Additional Actions To Protect Customers And Communities Against COVID-19