Bryan Holgerson Named Cigna Market President for Georgia and Alabama Health Plans
ATLANTA - February 21, 2018 - Cigna (NYSE:CI) has named Bryan Holgerson as market president for its health care and related benefits plans in Georgia and Alabama. Holgerson is based in Atlanta and moves to this new role after serving as a senior leader for Cigna's national accounts segment.
As market president, Holgerson's responsibilities include driving market growth by creating customer value and ensuring that the local market strategy, product and network offerings meet evolving customer and client needs. He will also partner with area health care professionals and health systems to help improve the health of Cigna customers, and lead Cigna's efforts to serve the Georgia and Alabama communities.
"Bryan is a highly-respected, proven leader who will continue to move Cigna forward as the partner of choice in the market," said Rich Novack, Cigna vice president, U.S. markets. "His high-energy, thoughtful leadership and expertise in executing strategy will be an asset to his team, our customers and clients in Georgia and Alabama."
Bryan began his career with Cigna in 2001 as part of Cigna's underwriting team. During his career, he has served in several leadership roles, most recently as the Chief Operating Officer for the National Accounts business. Prior to that, he served as the Southeast Market Leader for National Accounts.
A graduate of the University of Tennessee, Bryan is a longtime volunteer with the Hopewell Youth Association and is active with North Fulton Charities.
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. All products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Connecticut General Life Insurance Company, Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Life Insurance Company of North America and Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York. Such products and services include an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products including group life, accident and disability insurance. Cigna maintains sales capability in 30 countries and jurisdictions, and has more than 95 million customer relationships throughout the world. To learn more about Cigna®, including links to follow us on Facebook or Twitter, visit www.cigna.com.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna + Oscar Helps Small Business Owners who Recognize that a Healthy Workforce is the Key to a Vibrant Business in COVID-19 Environment
- Priority Health and Cigna Form Strategic Alliance to Make Quality Health Care More Affordable and Accessible for Michigan Employers and Customers
- Cigna Donates $75,000 to the City of Memphis to Fund COVID-19 Testing for Underserved Communities
- Cigna, Huntsville Hospital Health System Reach Agreement to Provide Value-Based Care to Medicare Advantage Customers in Northern Alabama
- Cigna Foundation Announces Availability Of $5 Million In Grants To Address Children's Mental Health, Childhood Hunger
- Cigna Expands and Extends Its COVID-19 Relief Efforts for Medicare Advantage and Individual and Family Plans