Cigna Corporation Announces Appearance at the 2018 Bank of America Merrill Lynch Health Care Conference
Will McDowell, 215-761-4198
BLOOMFIELD, Conn., 07 May, 2018 - Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) announced today that David Cordani, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Eric Palmer, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present at the 2018 Bank of America Merrill Lynch Health Care Conference on May 16, 2018 in Las Vegas, NV.
Cigna's presentation is expected to begin at approximately 9:20 a.m. PDT. Investors, analysts, and the general public are invited to listen to the presentation free over the Internet via webcast by visiting https://www.cigna.com and clicking on About Cigna, then Investor Relations, then the Investor Events link.
To listen to this presentation live on the Internet, visit https://www.cigna.com at least 15 minutes prior to the presentation (to download and install any necessary audio software).
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. All products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Connecticut General Life Insurance Company, Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Life Insurance Company of North America and Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York. Such products and services include an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products including group life, accident and disability insurance. Cigna maintains sales capability in over 30 countries and jurisdictions, and has more than 95 million customer relationships throughout the world. To learn more about Cigna®, including links to follow us on Facebook or Twitter, visit https://www.cigna.com. For more information about Cigna's proposed acquisition of Express Scripts, please visit http://www.makinghealthcaresimple.com.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna Expands Financial Wellness Services to Help Customers Improve Overall Well-Being
- Cigna Launches Online Survey to Help People Assess Loneliness and Improve Vitality
- Cigna Foundation Grant Enables March of Dimes to Expand Supportive Pregnancy Care; New Model of Group Prenatal Care Can Help Prevent Rising Preterm Births
- Cigna Foundation Grant to Help Improve Health of Native American Moms and Babies Through Prenatal Care, Drug and Addiction Education and Recovery
- Cigna Collaborates with Annum Health to Introduce a Digital Health Solution to Help People Reduce Alcohol Consumption
- Cigna Helps Customers Affected by California Wildfires, Cigna Foundation Donates $25,000 to the American Red Cross for Recovery