Cigna Corporation Announces Appearance at the 2018 Morgan Stanley Healthcare Conference
BLOOMFIELD, Conn., 27 August, 2018 - Global health service company Cigna (NYSE: CI) announced today that David Cordani, President and Chief Executive Officer will present at the 2018 Morgan Stanley Healthcare Conference on September 13, 2018 in New York City, NY.
Cigna's presentation is expected to begin at approximately 9:10 a.m. EDT. Investors, analysts, and the general public are invited to listen to the presentation free over the Internet via webcast by visiting https://www.cigna.com and clicking on About Cigna, then Investor Relations, then the Investor Events link.
To listen to this presentation live on the Internet, visit https://www.cigna.com at least 15 minutes prior to the presentation (to download and install any necessary audio software).
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. All products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Connecticut General Life Insurance Company, Life Insurance Company of North America, Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York, or their affiliates. Such products and services include an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products including group life, accident and disability insurance. Cigna maintains sales capability in over 30 countries and jurisdictions, and has more than 95 million customer relationships throughout the world. To learn more about Cigna®, including links to follow us on Facebook or Twitter, visit www.cigna.com. For more information about Cigna's proposed acquisition of Express Scripts, please visit www.advancinghealthcare.com.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Ryan Kocher Named President for Cigna's Business in Pacific Northwest Markets
- Cigna Corporation’s First Quarter 2019 Earnings Release Details
- Cigna and Express Scripts Further Enhance Customer Service Offerings Through New Collaboration with Amazon Alexa
- Cigna and Express Scripts Introduce Patient Assurance Program to Cap Out Of Pocket Costs at $25 per 30-Day Insulin Prescription
- New Cigna Research Reveals Many Americans Are More Stressed, Less Rested and Spending Less Time with Family and Friends
- Cigna Employees Go Local to Improve Health of Their Communities