Cigna Corporation’s Fourth Quarter 2017 Earnings Release Details
BLOOMFIELD, Conn., 05 January, 2018 - Cigna Corporation (NYSE:CI) will release its Fourth Quarter 2017 financial results on Thursday, February 1, 2018 and will host a conference call on the same day.
Fourth Quarter 2017 financial results will be released no later than 6:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST). Management will review these results on a conference call beginning at 8:30 a.m. EST that same morning. The call-in numbers for the conference call are as follows:
(888) 324-7575 (Domestic)
(210) 234-0013 (International)
(888) 566-0596 (Domestic)
(203) 369-3072 (International)
It is strongly suggested you dial in to the conference call by 8:15 a.m. EST on February 1st. The operator will periodically provide instructions regarding the call. A replay of the call will be available from 12:30 p.m. EST on Thursday, February 1st until 11:59 p.m. EST on Thursday February 15, 2018. Additionally, the conference call will be available on a live Internet web cast at http://www.cigna.com under the About Cigna, Investor Relations section. Please note that this feature will be in listen-only mode.
A copy of the company's news release and financial supplement will be available online at http://www.cigna.com under the About Cigna, Investor Relations section, no later than 6:30 a.m. EST on February 1st.
To ensure fair dissemination of information, no inquiries regarding Cigna's results should be made to the Investor Relations Department until after the conference call on February 1st.
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. All products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Connecticut General Life Insurance Company, Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Life Insurance Company of North America and Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York. Such products and services include an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products including group life, accident and disability insurance. Cigna maintains sales capability in over 30 countries and jurisdictions, and has more than 95 million customer relationships throughout the world. To learn more about Cigna®, including links to follow us on Facebook or Twitter, visit www.cigna.com.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna Corporation's Fourth Quarter 2019 Earnings Release Details
- Cigna Adds Crozer-Keystone Health System to its Medicare Network in Pennsylvania
- Cigna And Oscar Announce Strategic Partnership To Offer Differentiated Health Solutions To Small Businesses In Select U.S. Markets
- Cigna Ventures Invests in Two Breakthrough Companies to Accelerate Digital Health Innovation and Connect Customers to Care Anywhere, Anytime
- Cigna Helps People Achieve Aspirational Health Goals at the 2020 Walt Disney World® Marathon Weekend
- Combining Medical, Pharmacy and Behavioral Benefits Delivers Annual Savings of More than $850 per Customer with an Identified Health Improvement Opportunity