Cigna Corporation’s Second Quarter 2018 Earnings Release Details
BLOOMFIELD, Conn., 05 July, 2018 - Cigna Corporation (NYSE:CI) will release its Second Quarter 2018 financial results on Thursday, August 2, 2018 and will host a conference call on the same day.
Second Quarter 2018 financial results will be released no later than 6:30 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT). Management will review these results on a conference call beginning at 8:30 a.m. EDT that same morning. The call-in numbers for the conference call are as follows:
(888) 324-7575 (Domestic)
(210) 234-0013 (International)
(800) 391-9847 (Domestic)
(402) 220-3093 (International)
It is strongly suggested you dial in to the conference call by 8:15 a.m. EDT on August 2. The operator will periodically provide instructions regarding the call. A replay of the call will be available from 12:30 p.m. EDT on Thursday, August 2 until 11:59 p.m. EDT on Thursday, August 16, 2018. Additionally, the conference call will be available on a live Internet webcast at www.cigna.com under the About Cigna, Investor Relations section. Please note that this feature will be in listen-only mode.
A copy of the company's news release and financial supplement will be available online at www.cigna.com under the About Cigna, Investor Relations section, no later than 6:30 a.m. EDT on August 2.
To ensure fair dissemination of information, no inquiries regarding Cigna's results should be made to the Investor Relations Department until after the conference call on August 2.
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. All products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Connecticut General Life Insurance Company, Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Life Insurance Company of North America and Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York. Such products and services include an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products including group life, accident and disability insurance. Cigna maintains sales capability in over 30 countries and jurisdictions, and has more than 95 million customer relationships throughout the world. To learn more about Cigna®, including links to follow us on Facebook or Twitter, visit www.cigna.com. For more information about Cigna's proposed acquisition of Express Scripts, please visit www.advancinghealthcare.com.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna Corporation Announces Appearance at the 37th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
- Cigna Expands Financial Wellness Services to Help Customers Improve Overall Well-Being
- Cigna Launches Online Survey to Help People Assess Loneliness and Improve Vitality
- Cigna Foundation Grant Enables March of Dimes to Expand Supportive Pregnancy Care; New Model of Group Prenatal Care Can Help Prevent Rising Preterm Births
- Cigna Foundation Grant to Help Improve Health of Native American Moms and Babies Through Prenatal Care, Drug and Addiction Education and Recovery
- Cigna Collaborates with Annum Health to Introduce a Digital Health Solution to Help People Reduce Alcohol Consumption