Cigna Corporation’s Third Quarter 2018 Earnings Release Details
BLOOMFIELD, Conn., 11 October, 2018 - Cigna Corporation (NYSE:CI) will release its Third Quarter 2018 financial results on Thursday, November 1, 2018 and will host a conference call on the same day.
Third Quarter 2018 financial results will be released no later than 6:30 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT). Management will review these results on a conference call beginning at 8:30 a.m. EDT that same morning. The call-in numbers for the conference call are as follows:
(888) 324-7575 (Domestic)
(210) 234-0013 (International)
(866) 485-0032 (Domestic)
(203) 369-1606 (International)
It is strongly suggested you dial in to the conference call by 8:15 a.m. EDT on November 1. A replay of the call will be available from 12:30 p.m. EDT on Thursday, November 1 until the end of the day on Thursday, November 15, 2018. Additionally, the conference call will be available on a live Internet webcast at www.cigna.com under the About Cigna, Investor Relations section. Please note that this feature will be in listen-only mode.
A copy of the company's news release and financial supplement will be available online at www.cigna.com under the About Cigna, Investor Relations section, no later than 6:30 a.m. EDT on November 1.
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. All products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Connecticut General Life Insurance Company, Life Insurance Company of North America, Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York, or their affiliates. Such products and services include an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products including group life, accident and disability insurance. Cigna maintains sales capability in over 30 countries and jurisdictions, and has more than 95 million customer relationships throughout the world. To learn more about Cigna®, including links to follow us on Facebook or Twitter, visit www.cigna.com. For more information about Cigna's proposed acquisition of Express Scripts, please visit www.advancinghealthcare.com.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna Takes Action To Combat The Rise Of Loneliness And Improve Mental Wellness In America
- Cigna Named Among “Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality” For Eighth Year in a Row
- Cigna Corporation's Fourth Quarter 2019 Earnings Release Details
- Cigna Adds Crozer-Keystone Health System to its Medicare Network in Pennsylvania
- Cigna And Oscar Announce Strategic Partnership To Offer Differentiated Health Solutions To Small Businesses In Select U.S. Markets
- Cigna Ventures Invests in Two Breakthrough Companies to Accelerate Digital Health Innovation and Connect Customers to Care Anywhere, Anytime