Cigna Corporation Announces Appearance at the Goldman Sachs 40th Annual Global Healthcare Conference
BLOOMFIELD, Conn., 22 May, 2019 - Global health service company Cigna Corporation (NYSE:CI) announced today that Eric Palmer, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Goldman Sachs 40th Annual Global Healthcare Conference on June 12, 2019 in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA.
Cigna's presentation is expected to begin at approximately 8:40 a.m. PDT. Investors, analysts, and the general public are invited to listen to the presentation free over the Internet via webcast by visiting https://www.cigna.com and clicking on About Cigna, then Investor Relations, then the Investor Events link.
To listen to this presentation live on the Internet, visit https://www.cigna.com at least 15 minutes prior to the presentation (to download and install any necessary audio software).
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Cigna delivers choice, predictability, affordability and access to quality care through integrated capabilities and connected, personalized solutions that advance whole person health. All products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Connecticut General Life Insurance Company, Life Insurance Company of North America, Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York, Express Scripts companies or their affiliates. Such products and services include an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products including group life, accident and disability insurance.
Cigna maintains sales capability in over 30 countries and jurisdictions, and has more than 160 million customer relationships throughout the world. To learn more about Cigna®, including links to follow us on Facebook or Twitter, visit www.cigna.com.
Other articles in News Releases:
- Cigna's U.S. Loneliness Index Provides Actionable Insights for Improving Body and Mind Health
- Cigna Ranked First in the Health Care Industry for Supporting Healthy Communities and Families
- Cigna Foundation Supports Social Connectivity through $150,000 Grant to FiftyForward
- Cigna Collaboration Helps Santa Clara County IPA (SCCIPA) Improve Quality and Lower Costs
- Cigna Corporation Announces Appearance at the Goldman Sachs 40th Annual Global Healthcare Conference
- Cigna Named to CR Magazine 100 Best Corporate Citizens for Fifth Consecutive Year